Childress-led Vikings still in turmoil

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Think the Vikings solved their in-house problems with a stunning, late-game turnaround against the Cardinals, which saw a 14-point deficit erased and a three-point win achieved in overtime?Think again.Former Vikings beat writer Sean Jensen of the Chicago Sun-Times, who now...

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

Reaction score
Childress firing

Being a Packers fan, I still feel the need to help out the Vikings with this dilemma. "YES", Childress should be fired immediately and Wayne Fonts (spell??) hired to replace him!
Hope this helps.

cantstop12to85

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think they should keep Childress, that way they go 3-13 he's a horrible coach with no talent and an ego the size of jupiter. which is phenomenal to see as a Packer fan because he is solely responsible for wrecking the vikings locker room/season....like i said keep him around for as long as possible its fun to watch him crash and burn

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I have to admit that isn't surprising for players to hate their HC. Some packer players under Lombardi hated him. Part of being in command. Doesn't matter if they like you, but if they do what they are supposed to do and you get the best out of them.

OP
OP
News Bot

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Think the Vikings solved their in-house problems with a stunning, late-game turnaround against the Cardinals, which saw a 14-point deficit erased and a three-point win achieved in overtime? Think again. Former Vikings beat writer Sean Jensen of the Chicago Sun-Times, who now covers the Bears, writes in advance of Sunday’s game between the two teams…
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope they keep him and it follows him all of next season, will they fire him this week?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Brett/Viking fans think that all is settled for offense now that he Viks scored so fast vs Az

Chop0Suey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have to admit that isn't surprising for players to hate their HC. Some packer players under Lombardi hated him. Part of being in command. Doesn't matter if they like you, but if they do what they are supposed to do and you get the best out of them.

I think it's more about respect. Players had a tremendous amount of respect for Lombardi because he was upfront with them, straightforward, and he clearly knew what it took to win. He knew how to put players (and teams) in the best position to succeed.

I wouldn't be surprised to hear that not only do none of the players like Childress, but that they probably don't respect him as a football coach. He has shown time and time again that he doesn't know how to handle his players correctly, and that he doesn't know how to win (without a certain player coming along and saving the franchise).

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brett/Viking fans think that all is settled for offense now that he Viks scored so fast vs Az

Throws 2 ints and they think things are all good lol. SMH. Its the ****** *** cardinals, would a good team be losing to them in the 4th? no

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I agree, but they are convinced that Ziggy told Bevell and Fraiser at half time not allow chilly to do anything. lol

and thats why the scoring bursts in 4th q

:viksux:

Members online

Latest posts