chiefs sign Dave Rayner to two year contract...Nov. 4th game

starpass

Cheesehead
Reaction score

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good for Dave.

KC should be a win. KC plays the Bears this sunday, I'll be watching it to see how bad they really are.

Jakest3r

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cool, glad to see him go elsewhere, too bad the team in itself doesn't seem to have much depth though. Decent kicker who should do fine, and yeah I agree with Trom, I was quite worried we'd lose going to Arrowhead but now looking at their team I've having second thoughts.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's at least as likely that Crosby will kick a game-winner. Still, the Chiefs got lucky getting Rayner after their draft pick crapped out on them.

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is kind of interesting.

Who is answering the phone at The Packers Front Office at 5 A.M. in the morning?

I heard on the radio here in Milwaukee that the Packers got a call from Jacksonville at 5 A.M. this morning and the Jags wanted to know the phone number for Dave. They tried to call him but he was already on his way to K.C.

The Jags Kicker Josh Scobee was injured on Sunday.

W.T.F.? is with that? The Jags called the Packers at 5 A.M. to get his phone number?

Is there not a data base of agents and players direct contact numbers for N.F.L. players, or are kickers not allowed on that list?

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: chiefs sign Dave Rayner to two year contract...Nov. 4th

KC lost to the Texans like 30-3. thats baddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd they succkkkk

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: chiefs sign Dave Rayner to two year contract...Nov. 4th

Raynor is a good guy. I wish him the best (except against us of course!)

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This past Sunday I looked at his bio on NFL.com and saw that he still had not signed anywhere. I too am glad he was picked up.

Members online

Latest posts