1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Chicago Bears

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by paxvogel, Jun 17, 2005.

1. paxvogel

paxvogel Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey Miskito, what is the word on Grossman and any of the Bears I should look for in FF. Who is their tight end.

2. Miskito

Miskito Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Heya Pax. Dustin Lyman is the TE as present, and he may have a decent year. With Ron Turner returning as the Bears' OC, he will put added responsibilities on the TE position as he did when he was with the Bears under Wanny. Grossman has good stuff, but wouldn't pick him until the second tier of QBs. Muhammed will probably have a real good year, being that he is the only proven WR on the Bears right now (and I'm not worried about the double coverage - he was double covered most of last year). If you pick Cedric Benson, I wouldn't do so if you're looking for immediate points from him. He and Jones will be sharing carries until Benson, I'm sure, will show his dominance and take over the position from mid-year. Other than that, there really isn't to many other people I would pick to be on my team. The defense is looking really good. Perhaps the fourth or fifth defense picked would be adequate.

3. paxvogel

paxvogel Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    thanks. I had Grossman last year but also had Favre so didn't have to worry much about a backup.