Chew on this

Justanobserver

Cheesehead
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDolJZVa0Ss]YouTube - Chicago Bears vs. Green Bay Packers WK3 2010[/ame]

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah 18 penatlies

one very questionable roughing passer on Zambo that allowed you to get a score....Rodgers has had hits like that on him this year and no flag

A stupid fumble by Jones while driving with 2 mins to go

Bears got the ugly win..

Check d players for Packers then and look at them now..Lot different

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Keep 'em coming. You must have missed what happened last time an opposing fan came here and posted videos like this.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
What's the point of posting video from the week 3 game? You really think the Packers are the same team as then? Child Please.

If your trying to imply that GB will commit that many again you better look at the GB penalties over the last 3 games.

vs Atlanta 6 for 65
vs Eagles 2 for 15
vs Bears 4 for 40 (Bears 6 for 46 btw)

OP
OP
Justanobserver

Justanobserver

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am not a Bear Fan! I posted this video because those 18 penalties had to do with poor undisciplined play. Not some deep Ref conspiracy to favor the Bears LOL!

The Pack clearly has the better roster. Playing stupid will lose games for you, and those penalties were stupid!

The Pack will win the game I believe no problem if they play patiently and wait for opportunities; there will be many.

There is a certain Packer offensive tackle, and if he decides to hold every other play because he can't contain it could get very ugly! If they kick to Hester it could get ugly!

The poor field favors the offense which is a huge advantage to the Packers. Look what Brady did to them on that field. I am sure the Pack has been really studying that game film.

The Packers have the better OL and QB and WR's.
The Bears have the better running game and TE.

The Packers have the better overall D
The Bears have the much better special teams; punt returns, kickoff returns, punting and field goal kicker.

Smart play matters!

BTW the Bears really don't suck.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
What's the point of posting video from the week 3 game? You really think the Packers are the same team as then? Child Please.

If your trying to imply that GB will commit that many again you better look at the GB penalties over the last 3 games.

vs Atlanta 6 for 65
vs Eagles 2 for 15
vs Bears 4 for 40 (Bears 6 for 46 btw)

And the four in that Bears game?

All on Bulaga, NO ONE ELSE

And one shouldnt have been called even the tv crew said it was wrong call

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm not worried at all about the Packers losing it like they did week 3. They've been playing pretty well as far as penalties go.

ST is the biggest concern I have. Ours sucks, theirs is great. Sucks to always give the bears good field position at the 35-40 while GB starts from the 10-15 all game. Ugh.......

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am not a Bear Fan! I posted this video because those 18 penalties had to do with poor undisciplined play. Not some deep Ref conspiracy to favor the Bears LOL!

The Pack clearly has the better roster. Playing stupid will lose games for you, and those penalties were stupid!

The Pack will win the game I believe no problem if they play patiently and wait for opportunities; there will be many.

There is a certain Packer offensive tackle, and if he decides to hold every other play because he can't contain it could get very ugly! If they kick to Hester it could get ugly!

The poor field favors the offense which is a huge advantage to the Packers. Look what Brady did to them on that field. I am sure the Pack has been really studying that game film.

The Packers have the better OL and QB and WR's.
The Bears have the better running game and TE.

The Packers have the better overall D
The Bears have the much better special teams; punt returns, kickoff returns, punting and field goal kicker.

Smart play matters!

BTW the Bears really don't suck.

I was agreeing with this post until the last sentence. With it, you have lost all credibility with any real Packer fan. :happy0005:

YoKramer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
18 penalties, a blocked fg and a punt return for a td for the Bears to beat us AT HOME by ONLY 3 points. And that was a different Packers team then, they wont make the same mistakes this go round.

OP
OP
Justanobserver

Justanobserver

Cheesehead
Reaction score
18 penalties, a blocked fg and a punt return for a td for the Bears to beat us AT HOME by ONLY 3 points. And that was a different Packers team then, they wont make the same mistakes this go round.

The penalties were the result of bad play. The Bears left a few points on the field as well. I think I remember a dropped TD as well.

This game comes down to the Packers playing their game and being patient. Peppers is the wild card here because if a certain Offensive Tackle resorts to holding every other play it could result in penalties again depending on how the refs are going to call a title game.

Don't be ignorant and kick to Hester! That dude is crazy good!

My prediction a Packer blowout by 10+ points. Play smart wait for opportunities and this game is over early.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts