Chester Taylor carted off the field.

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
Vikey, mind providing an update on the RB situation?

AP has a questionable history, so who else of note is on the depth chart?

Howdy aadp...longtime no see.

AP will be fine.
Taylor will be fine too (bruised fore arm).

As to your question:

Running Back
C. Taylor
A. Peterson
M. Moore
C. Fason

By the way aadp, is your ant/rat situation improved? :razz:

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vikesrule said:
vike4life said:
Zero2Cool said:
Was chester ever a packer?

I do believe you are thinking of Chester Marcol. He was the Pack's place kicker in the 70's. Chet Taylor was drafted by the Baltimore Ravens and signed as free agent by the Vikings.

Ah.... my purple amigo. As time goes by you will learn that Z2C sometimes luxuriates in innuendo.

He is basically a decent fellow.

However, always remember that he is a cheesehead, albeit a fairly intelligent one considering the species.
:razz:

Favre has another death in the family, genius.

What does that have to do with the price of tea in Wisconsin? In other words, how is that relevant to this discussion?

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
vikesrule said:
vike4life said:
Zero2Cool said:

I do believe you are thinking of Chester Marcol. He was the Pack's place kicker in the 70's. Chet Taylor was drafted by the Baltimore Ravens and signed as free agent by the Vikings.

Ah.... my purple amigo. As time goes by you will learn that Z2C sometimes luxuriates in innuendo.

However, always remember that he is a cheesehead, albeit a fairly intelligent one considering the species.

Thank you my purple brother. I was just answering zero's question, not bashing him like his Packer brothers. He might want to mutiny to the side of the Purple.

wow, never thought id say this, but thanks vikes guys... cant believe packer fans jump all over you and two vike fans stepped up to the plate.

yikes ...

again, thx for the info ;)

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vikesrule said:
vike4life said:
Zero2Cool said:

:wtf: :rubeyes: :wtf:

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Danreb said:
vikesrule said:
vike4life said:
Zero2Cool said:

What does that have to do with the price of tea in Wisconsin? In other words, how is that relevant to this discussion?

I think this was in response to VR ripping Farve for throwing 4 pick in the Sunday session. Meaning that Favre was not himself and was distracted. I think Danreb grabbed the wrong quote is all.

Tea.... TEA!!!!!! We don't drink no stinkin TEA... in the famous words of Homer ........... Ummmmmmmmm BEER! :thumbsup:

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vike4life said:
Danreb said:
vikesrule said:
vike4life said:
Zero2Cool said:

I think this was in response to VR ripping Farve for throwing 4 pick in the Sunday session. Meaning that Favre was not himself and was distracted. I think Danreb grabbed the wrong quote is all.

Tea.... TEA!!!!!! We don't drink no stinkin TEA... in the famous words of Homer ........... Ummmmmmmmm BEER! :thumbsup:

Thanks for the clarification 93z. Yes, beer is the drink of choice.

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pack93z said:

Pack93z forgot to mention that in cheesehead land it is only "crappy" beer. :razz:

From the list of things that you never hear a Packer Fan say:
"I believe that I'll have a Heineken" :rotflmao:

Pack93 on the other hand is a double conundrum.

He violates the well established knoweledge concerning an IT guy/Cheesehead.

He has a personality, and is quick of wit. :lol:

The season is almost upon us "Billy Bob Dufus".
Time to hone the smack skills, eh?

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vike4life said:
vikesrule said:
vike4life said:
Zero2Cool said:

Thank you my purple brother. I was just answering zero's question, not bashing him like his Packer brothers. He might want to mutiny to the side of the Purple.

wow, never thought id say this, but thanks vikes guys... cant believe packer fans jump all over you and two vike fans stepped up to the plate.

yikes ...

again, thx for the info ;)

Your Welcome Z2C. It is easier and more polite just to answer the question, than it is to be rude to another person. My Grandfather taught me that years ago. God rest his soul.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
vike4life said:
Pack93z said:

Pack93z forgot to mention that in cheesehead land it is only "crappy" beer. :razz:

Hmm lived in La Cresent MN for a couple of years... if memory serves correct no beer on Sundays. That is punishment for you folks.. since you have to watch those purple bums play on Da Sundays :razz:

Yes sharpen up there fine "purple" pal, season is almost here.

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score

AP will be fine.

Well, doesn't look like your prediction was entirely accurate, Vikes.
AD goes down

Wait, were you guys talking about Artrose Pinner? I thought it was Adrian Peterson.... :razz:

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pack_in_black said:

AP will be fine.

Well, doesn't look like your prediction was entirely accurate, Vikes.
AD goes down

Wait, were you guys talking about Artrose Pinner? I thought it was Adrian Peterson.... :razz:

just a hip pointer Peterson is day to day.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts