Chester Taylor carted off the field.

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ahhh... You kids crack me up. I, for one, am glad that this was posted here, at least initially. Lord knows there are so few new posts in the NFL section of this forum, I never expect to get current updates over there.

Thanks to both of you. P-One, for the update, and Zero, for the laugh.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
pack_in_black said:
Ahhh... You kids crack me up. I, for one, am glad that this was posted here, at least initially. Lord knows there are so few new posts in the NFL section of this forum, I never expect to get current updates over there.

lol bro im jus asking if he was a packer, i dont understand the issue here.

OP
OP
P

PackOne

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pack_in_black said:

I'll assume that with your vast Packer knowledge your well aware Chester was never a Packer. This is a Packer Fan forum. As a Packer fan - this is news I would like to know about.

EDIT: What does the American Academy of Denture Prosthetics have to do with it?

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
pack_in_black said:

I'll assume that with your vast Packer knowledge your well aware Chester was never a Packer. This is a Packer Fan forum. As a Packer fan - this is news I would like to know about.

EDIT: What does the American Academy of Denture Prosthetics have to do with it.
I could careless about the news, I just was curious if Chester was a Packer.

I thought we had a player named Chester a few years back, but apparently it wasn't this one, if any at all.

SOOOOOOOOORRY for asking a question.

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
anyhew, here's the word from kffl on Chester, the (i assume) never-packer.

KFFL

Updating previous reports, Sean Jensen, of the Pioneer Press, reports Minnesota Vikings RB Chester Taylor (arm) has a forearm bruise, according to Vikings head coach Brad Childress. Taylor, who left practice early Tuesday, July 31, immediately iced the arm and had X-rays. Childress provided no timetable for Taylor's return

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Even better news... :thumbsup:

Vikings | Jackson has problem taking snaps
Tue, 31 Jul 2007 11:37:45 -0700

Judd Zulgad, of the Star Tribune, reports Minnesota Vikings QB Tarvaris Jackson appeared to have a problem taking snaps during practice early Tuesday, July 31.

"Butterfingers"
Jackson :razz:

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
im glad this is here (for now).

We have ONE training camp thread(thats going great and not taking up room)

so getting updates on our foes is helpful. good link, and even better news! I hope its nothing serious, I just hope chester doesnt play 1 snap! hehe

Pack93z

Reaction score
Hopefully Millen drags this out a little longer... like 2 weeks :razz:

CJ can miss all the time he wants...

Lions | C. Johnson still without contract
Tue, 31 Jul 2007 10:21:53 -0700

Mike O'Hara, of The Detroit News, reports there is no indication the Detroit Lions and rookie WR Calvin Johnson are closer to an contract agreement. Johnson has already missed the first five days of training camp.

More Lions tidbits... I think Bell is going to help this team alot...

Lions | Stanton has knee surgery
Tue, 31 Jul 2007 10:07:15 -0700

Nicholas J. Cotsonika, of the Detroit Free Press, reports Detroit Lions QB Drew Stanton (knee) had surgery early Tuesday, July 31, on his right knee to clean up cartilage.

Lions | Marinelli comments on Duckett's role
Fri, 27 Jul 2007 17:12:57 -0700

Detroit Lions head coach Rod Marinelli said RB T.J. Duckett is a physical player but the team hasn't determined his role so far because they are still trying to teach everyone the basics of the offense.

Lions | Bell exciting coaching staff
Fri, 27 Jul 2007 16:44:20 -0700

Detroit Lions head coach Rod Marinelli said RB Tatum Bell really knows how to run with the football. "He's a downhill runner and he'll make those cuts and get downhill fast," Marinelli said. He went on to note how encouraged they are with him when the team spreads him out wide because of his field vision once he gets the football.

Lions | K. Jones working hard
Fri, 27 Jul 2007 16:43:26 -0700

Detroit Lions head coach Rod Marinelli said RB Kevin Jones (foot) is working hard every day and the team's trainers are pleased. Jones, as reported, remains on the team's Physically Unable to Perform list.

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
..Judd Zulgad, of the Star Tribune, reports Minnesota Vikings QB Tarvaris Jackson appeared to have a problem taking snaps during practice early Tuesday, July 31.

Glad to that the INT King, Favre is still up to speed...Going for the record!! :razz:

"Favre threw four interceptions during team drills in the evening practice.
Malone picked him off twice in a span of three plays, and Charles Woodson had the other two."

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favre doesnt care about TC, he just shows up like asked, has some fun trying to test his accuracy by throwing it in impossible spots, and having a good time while getting in game shape.

and i base that on absolutely nothing.

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favre doesnt care about TC, he just shows up like asked, has some fun trying to test his accuracy by throwing it in impossible spots, and having a good time while getting in game shape.

Hmmm...I wonder if this is going to screw up the Packers defense ability to read a QB, in practice they just go deep and stand there and Brett hits them.

Come game time other QB's scan the field and actually hit the WR's. :razz:

Pack93z

Reaction score
Hmmm...I wonder if this is going to screw up the Packers defense ability to read a QB, in practice they just go deep and stand there and Brett hits them.

Well well if Butterfingers can't recieve the snap, how much passing would he do :razz:

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:

you wanna play a game of "one upsmanship" eh.

Well how about this: Favre isnt the only QB in camp! and from what im reading, Rodgers is playing very well so far and is in the best shape he's been in! So nah nah nah nah nah doodie doodie doodie!

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Well how about this: Favre isnt the only QB in camp! and from what im reading, Rodgers is playing very well so far and is in the best shape he's been in! So nah nah nah nah nah doodie doodie doodie!

:eek:mg: "nah nah nah nah nah doodie doodie doodie!"

Sometimes I'm worried about you trom........ :rotflmao:

As to Rodgers, from the same source:

"-- In addition to Brett Favre's four interceptions during team drills, Aaron Rodgers threw a pair of picks during 7-on-7. Jarrett Bush got one on a high throw over Calvin Russell, and a few plays later,Will Blackmon."

Maybe he wants to be just like Brett when he grows up! :razz:

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
see, you're making it look like the QBs suck, when in reality, GB has the best DBs ever. Dendy, Harris, Woodson,etc.

Dendy = 2007\08 MVP!

DoddPower

Nick Perry is watching you, NFL QB's!
Reaction score
tromadz said:

:eek:mg: "nah nah nah nah nah doodie doodie doodie!"

Sometimes I'm worried about you trom........ :rotflmao:

As to Rodgers, from the same source:

"-- In addition to Brett Favre's four interceptions during team drills, Aaron Rodgers threw a pair of picks during 7-on-7. Jarrett Bush got one on a high throw over Calvin Russell, and a few plays later,Will Blackmon."

Maybe he wants to be just like Brett when he grows up! :razz:

Well, in all fairness, at least they are getting the snaps and being able to throw . . . more then some QB's can say. LOL.

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Was chester ever a packer?

I do believe you are thinking of Chester Marcol. He was the Pack's place kicker in the 70's. Chet Taylor was drafted by the Baltimore Ravens and signed as free agent by the Vikings.

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:

I do believe you are thinking of Chester Marcol. He was the Pack's place kicker in the 70's. Chet Taylor was drafted by the Baltimore Ravens and signed as free agent by the Vikings.

Ah.... my purple amigo. As time goes by you will learn that Z2C sometimes luxuriates in innuendo.

He is basically a decent fellow.

However, always remember that he is a cheesehead, albeit a fairly intelligent one considering the species.
:razz:

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vike4life said:
Zero2Cool said:

Ah.... my purple amigo. As time goes by you will learn that Z2C sometimes luxuriates in innuendo.

However, always remember that he is a cheesehead, albeit a fairly intelligent one considering the species.

Thank you my purple brother. I was just answering zero's question, not bashing him like his Packer brothers. He might want to mutiny to the side of the Purple.

Danreb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vike4life said:
Zero2Cool said:

Favre has another death in the family, genius.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts