Cheesheads..?

PackerCoz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think that post he made only confirms mine, and hopefully, others confirmations that he DOES know a lot about Packer football! :!: I think if there ever was a question in ones mind of anything Packers related, I would think he IS the one that would give the best definitive answers.

All of us have a lot to be thankful for on this site, and that is to have someone of such knowledge of Packer Football amongst us!

PWT36 for PackerForum.com Historian! :bang:

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NDPackerFan said:
Sorry P@ck66 but a thread like this shows that the regular season is miles away. I can't believe that we're even discussing it. IMO, the cheesehead cannot be replaced even though you are right historically with the meat packing plant.
Well, actually, I was thinking about the Cheese-tie, the cheese fireman's hat, the cheese cowboy hat, the cheese St.Vince ensemble.... Just be glad that since we're the dairy state - they decided to "not" use the good ol' guernsey COW.... Can you imagine....?

I have my Packers Hard Hat - made according to government specs and regulation... Course, now, if they come out with a Cheese Painter's cap - now that would be a best seller!

Cheesehog

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The history of the cheeshead

A Chicago Bear I believe started the the orgin of cheeseheads. Kevin "butthead" Butler, the kicker, once commented How much he hated the Packers. He stated he even hated the color of the uniforms. " Their ugly yellow helmets looks like pieces of cheese on their heads". Then a few of us started making home-made cheese heads out of couch cushion foam rubber. I remember wearing mine at County Stadium. Not all fans cared for them at first. Oh well, we had fun and the rest is history. CHEESEHOG

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerCoz said:
PackerChick said:
arrowgargantuan said:
P@ck66 said:
any thoughts on this?

remember All in the Family?

nobody wants to be associated with this guy.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

You can catch that show on TV Land. Who can forget?
I prefer to be a cheesehead myself.
I agree PC... I would rather be called a "cheesehead" than to be called "*****" (Vi-queen fan)...
"How can you take a team seriously when they paint horns on the side of their helmets" - Bill Murray

Members online

Latest posts