1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Cheesheads..?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by P@ck66, Jun 27, 2005.

1. arrowgargantuan

arrowgargantuan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    how about "5 miles from Lambeau!"??

2. carol k

carol k Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I'll second the motion Packercoz. He really does know a lot.

3. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    "stones throw" from Lambeau Field - perhaps :) I think that's his most popular.

</highjacking of this thread>

4. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Right on Coz. :D

5. PackerCoz

PackerCoz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I think that post he made only confirms mine, and hopefully, others confirmations that he DOES know a lot about Packer football! :!: I think if there ever was a question in ones mind of anything Packers related, I would think he IS the one that would give the best definitive answers.

All of us have a lot to be thankful for on this site, and that is to have someone of such knowledge of Packer Football amongst us!

PWT36 for PackerForum.com Historian! :bang:

6. IPBprez

IPBprez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    Well, actually, I was thinking about the Cheese-tie, the cheese fireman's hat, the cheese cowboy hat, the cheese St.Vince ensemble.... Just be glad that since we're the dairy state - they decided to "not" use the good ol' guernsey COW.... Can you imagine....?

I have my Packers Hard Hat - made according to government specs and regulation... Course, now, if they come out with a Cheese Painter's cap - now that would be a best seller!

7. Cheesehog

Cheesehog Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    The history of the cheeshead

A Chicago Bear I believe started the the orgin of cheeseheads. Kevin "butthead" Butler, the kicker, once commented How much he hated the Packers. He stated he even hated the color of the uniforms. " Their ugly yellow helmets looks like pieces of cheese on their heads". Then a few of us started making home-made cheese heads out of couch cushion foam rubber. I remember wearing mine at County Stadium. Not all fans cared for them at first. Oh well, we had fun and the rest is history. CHEESEHOG

8. CaliforniaCheez

CaliforniaCheez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    "How can you take a team seriously when they paint horns on the side of their helmets" - Bill Murray