1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

cheesey's going thru the grater!...

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by 4packgirl, Oct 6, 2006.

1. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    For what it's worth cheesy, if we lived near you, a lot of us would be more than happy to help you out.

(Heck I'd do it just to get seen with you and have the ladies think I'm cool 8) :wink:

2. Cdnfavrefan

Cdnfavrefan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Sorry to read that, Cheese. Makes me wanna come down and kick that landlord's *** but sounds like he's not worth putting scuff marks on my boot. Take pride knowing you're the better man and hope all works well.
    I hope you can still get out to a few games.

3. MontanaBob

MontanaBob Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey Cheesey...just PM'd you and am glad your still with us. To everyone out there, Cheesey is a class act guy and someone who is a true friend, no questions asked. Anyone out there know how we can keep him on his computer?

And Cheesey.....when you do move.....I know a guy in Butte MT that will set a match to anything for any price. :twisted: He's famous there for almost burning the whole damn city down a few years ago. Now his address is in the State Prison. :shock:

4. yooperfan

yooperfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I also have been wondering and worrying about Cheesey.
    I hope things work out for him and his wife and they get that place in Port Washington. Iknow Port well as my brother and his family lived there for many years.
    Since Cheesey likes Da Yoopers I promised I would get him something from the Yooper Tourist Trap here in Ishpeming.
    I hope he gets back on here again soon.

5. vikefan

vikefan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Cheesey.......You are in my prayers
    I'm glad things are starting to look up for you.

6. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Thank you ALL! It's been tough sledding. Don't know whats gonna happen next.

7. CaliforniaCheez

CaliforniaCheez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Cheesey's going through the garter is tough sledding?

Are you putting it on correctly?

Seriously there is a lot of new case law on mold. Use a "free" consultation with a lawyer(one who has kept up with the law). Keep all receipts especially the storage unit and inventory of what was lost.
    You may have basis for a lawsuit. Your landlord sounds very ignorant of the law there have been some very high dollar settlements on these.

8. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    The guy is just plain stupid. He cares less about HIS property then we did. We tried to take care of it, but lost the battle. You should see HIS place. I watched the landladys cats for her when she was away on vacation. (Her husband wouldn't even do THAT he's so lazy) she goes by herself. In fact, in the 7 years we lived here, i haven't even seen them together even ONCE. They even go in the house through seperate doors.
    AND.......the guy sells fireworks all June, and he has dozens of boxes of fireworks stored in the ATTACHED garage, right under the people that are renting the upstairs from him! I even told the health department guy that. If there's a fire, that place would litterally blow up. This landlord cares about NO ONE but himself.

9. DePack

DePack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    I say......bang his ole lady, wait til the house is empty, then torch the place!!

10. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    i like the way you think, depack. ;)

11. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    :wtf: :shock:

12. CaliforniaCheez

CaliforniaCheez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Thank you Mr. Haskill. This is not the situation for the Postal Dept.

13. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I wouldn't want to touch anything that HE ever touched.
    I heard from the local cops that he has even been kicked out of local eating places, cause he doesn't shower. He litterally STINKS!
    Anyway......we are STILL waiting for the OK from the new lady to move in. She hasn't said "yes" yet, even though we sent her a check. I'm getting nervous, as i'm afraid she will suddenly say "i changed my mind" and then we have wasted valuable time. My wife is supposed to talk to her today, so hopefully it will get done.

14. trippster

trippster Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Who is Mr Haskill?

15. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    nooo...who's on first!! ;)

16. trippster

trippster Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Without question, you will be the one on first....and last....