1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Cheesey update.......

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by cheesey, Oct 17, 2006.

1. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Well......for those that care and have been keeping up on whats going on, i thought i'd pop in.
    The place we were gonna rent in Port Washington fell through. When we read the lease, we found out WE would be responsible for anything that might go wrong. If the plumbing broke, the electrical went out, the furnace died, anything, WE would have to pay for it. So, why pay SUPER HIGH rent and then if something goes wrong with the place, WE have to fork out more. There's no way we could afford that.
    So.......instead, we are going to rent a SMALL one bedroom upper in Grafton. It's a 6 month lease, and if we want to leave after that we can. But it gives us somewhere to go for now. Looks like next week will be the big move. Most of my stuff will have to remain in storage.
    But.........on the bright side, my new landlady said she could try to hook me up with wireless computer hookup through her business (our new apartment is above her business) so that could be neat. I just have to wait for Ryan to hook me up with the new tower.
    So.....now you have the newest news.
    I miss "talking" with you all everyday!!!
    Cheesey

2. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    We'll have you back on here soon big daddy...

3. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    "Big Daddy!" (I LIKE that!!!)LOLOLOL!!! :rotflmao:
    It's been an exciting month......i can't WAIT to be "bored" again!!!

4. MontanaBob

MontanaBob Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Glad to hear you're ok. I thought, " Holy Sh_ _. he DID terminate the old landlord and got caught. For a minute there I was thinking all of us would have to put together a Cheesey Bail Fund, and you all know that's reserved for me. :twisted:
    Sounds like you might do okay with this new landlady. Just throw in your charm and quick wit and you'll be in like Flynn, or Harold, or George. Keep us posted and for Cripes sake, put some clothes on in that library! :whippin:

5. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I'll tell ya what......it's not like the thought didn't cross my mind. EVERYONE that knows that guy in this area KNOWS he's a nut case!
    So far, he has left us alone. I don't trust him though......and i KNOW he has guns.
    (Fortunatly.....so do I!)

6. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    eeek...don't be tomorrow's headlines, cheesey!!! ;) got your email - we miss you lots on here & need your humor. take care cheeseman - give LJ a big hug for me & we'll catch ya later. :D

7. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Good luck Cheesey. Hope to see you on line soon. Nice that the landlady has wireless internet for you to hook up to. Good deal. Hope it pans out.

8. vikesrule

vikesrule Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Cheesey.....Big Daddy....Goombah, great to hear from you!

Sincerely hope that everthing finally works out!!

I miss your "smackiness".

No one compares to the Cheesemeister.

[​IMG]

9. Heatherthepackgirl

Heatherthepackgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hope to see you back real soon my friend!!! Grafton is a very nice place to rent, nice town...hope it all goes well for you, keep us posted..

10. CaliforniaCheez

CaliforniaCheez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Small one bedroom, good security, bars on windows and doors, sturdy fence, limited view-Oh Oh!!

11. Cdnfavrefan

Cdnfavrefan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey cheesy, to bad you don't live up here cause I'd could let you rent my upstairs. Instead of rent all I would charge is allowing me to become your protege! :thumbsup:

12. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    So... you wanna develop man boobs too?! :shock:

13. vikesrule

vikesrule Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Could come in handy during those long winters, in Canada! :)

14. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Oh man.....i think i have taught you all TOO well!!!! So many GREAT comments!!!! :thumbsup:
    I can't WAIT till i can get back here on a daily basis again. I'm still busy boxing up stuff, and getting ready for the big move next week. My brother in law has a trailor and dollies (no....not the "MAMA" type dollies!!!) so he's gonna help me with the big stuff.
    I'll keep you all updated as i get this all done.
    THANK YOU ALL again for still thinking of me!!! it DOES help!!!
    Alan (Cheesey)

15. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    We will be making the official move next Tuesday. I actually started moving stuff in today (Spent 6 hours......up and down the stairs.....i'm tired!) So i thought i'd pop into the library before i go home and shower (wonder why the 2 other people in here are holding their noses???)
    Seems like your never done when you are moving........i keep boxing stuff, and there's STILL more stuff!!!
    Oh well.......the saga continues!!!

16. Cdnfavrefan

Cdnfavrefan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I feel your pain Cheese. Moving to me is the ultimate nightmare. Makes you sometimes wish you were a homeless hobo! Just grab your bag on a stick and move on to the next place. LOL

17. all about da packers

Ratings:
    +0
    Best idea I've heard all day! :D

18. Cdnfavrefan

Cdnfavrefan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I was wondering who started the who wants to join me as hobo thread a few weeks and I'm wondering if it was you aadp

19. all about da packers

Ratings:
    +0
    *blushes and giggles*.... Yuppers.... :thumbsup:

20. arrowgargantuan

arrowgargantuan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    males don't blush or giggle!

nor do they say "yuppers"!

21. all about da packers

Ratings:
    +0
    Would you believe me if I said I wrote that to entice you into posting again? :wink:

...... Yeah me neither.... *diplomatic silence* :lol:

22. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    If i had to put all my stuff on a stick.....it would be a MIGHTY long stick!!!
    I just can't wait till it's ALL done. Then hopefully i can relax for a few days.

23. WinnipegPackFan

WinnipegPackFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Glad to know you are making it through this headache of yours cheesey and it's good to see you posting again !!!

24. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    today's the day, cheeseman - you're outta mold city & moving onto a decent place. good luck with the move & have a few beers on me when you get all done. ;)

25. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Well......we are moved.....i'm visiting my cousin and he let me use his puter. I'm tired, but glad it's done. It will take a while for me to recover. My back is killing me. Well......i'll try to stop at the library some time this week to check in.
    Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers!
    Cheesey