1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

CHEESEY RETIRES!!!

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by cheesey, Mar 10, 2008.

1. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Of COURSE they still make Blatz!!!
    As long as there is a Wisconsin, Blatz will still be made!
    Hey....i LIKE the idea of a band.......we can't be any worse then SOME of the bands i have seen at Summerfest! :D

2. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    :shock: My trainer told me it was STEROIDS!!! I SWEAR!!! :lol:

3. SNAP

SNAP Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +15
    What the hell on God's Green Earth is Blatz??.........Blatz sounds like a word you's see on the tv screen when Batman punched somebody.

4. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    You seriously don't know what Blatz Beer is??? :shock:
    It's a Wisconsin mainstay!!!
    I think you should be BANNED for not knowing what Blatz is!!!(Oh, wait.....thats a different thread.... :lol: )

5. vikesrule

vikesrule Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Well, Blatz is to beer as the Packer Fan computer is to technology! :p

[​IMG]

6. IronMan

IronMan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +8
    How did you get a picture of my computer?! :shock:

BTW, I got that printer by collecting my "Blatz Bucks" Similar to Marlboro Miles.

7. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Where did you get a picture of my computer!?!?!
    I bet Vikes hired Belicheat's photographer!!! :lol:

8. SNAP

SNAP Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +15
    I thought it was some funky Wisconsin brat & cheese sub.

9. Raider Pride

Raider Pride Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    SNAP.

You know what I would really like?

Because you are a class act, I would like you to post on here in the Atrium your experiences and what you did when the Giants won the Superbowl. Where were you? What was it like the next day at work, or did you even make it to work?

I think it would be a good read, so we Packer Fans can plan what we are going to do next year when the Packers win the Superbowl.

R.P.

10. SNAP

SNAP Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +15
    LOL....Thanks
    We were invited to a party that my friend who's an NYG ticket holder and takes us to a game/years(Vikes disaster) had but Daisy wanted to stay home so we did and we had a BBQ ribs from this called Famous Dave's......great food.
    The 1st 3 quarters of the game plodded along as it was 7-3 after 3. The thing that amazed us was how they were getting to Brady so easy & often. I was convinced NYG was not going to win this game. But because it was so close after 3 that I started to think that we might have something special happening here. When we scored in the 4th to go ahead I said to myself, being a NYG fan for so long that they'll blow this....NE is too good and sure enough w/2:42 left NE scored. And then starting on the 17 was not the field position we wanted. Then Eli started making his throws on every 3rd down play. Then it's 4th &1 and now I have the confidence that they'll make the 1st down and they do. Then on 3rd & 5 comes "THE PLAY" and now I'm starting to think that fate maybe on our side. A few passes later it's 1st & 10 on the 14. Since most of yu dont get to see NYG much I can tell you for sure that I knew the pass to Plexiglas(as Cheesey calls him) was coming because 1: They did it against the Eagles in OT in 2006 on opening day and 2: They did it to the Pats in the last game of the season. And 3: The Pats bunched everyone at the line except for the DBs and if Eli didnt initially call theplay he wouldve read the D and signalled Plex w/a little shake of his left hand, which he did in the Eagles game.
    Once I saw the Pats D I knew it was coming. The pass was perfect we went a little nuts. But there was still 29 secs. & 3 TO's for Brady. The 1st pass was incomplete and then on 2nd down Alford sacked him and I knew that would be it. Then I came on to this Forum to tell Zombie he was right when he said that if they got to Brady they'd win. And you all were classy enough to extend your congrats.
    The next day at work (theres only 3 of us) was quite different. My co-worker is a HUGH Cowboy fan & really HATES NYG and all year long he was sayiing how NYG sucked and they didnt play anybody good and that Tampa(That 1 I knew we'd win) will kill them in the 1st game. Well that didnt happen so he says Tampa sucks and NYG'll never beat his beloved Boys. Well that didnt happen either so he says NYG didnt beat Dallas, Dallas beat themselves w/the refs help + we beat you 2x this year so I told him that it's a shame those dont matter. After that game he didnt say a word to me for 2 days......lol. So I said to him I guess Dallas isnt a good team either especially when it counts since my kids werent even teenagers when Dallas won their last playoff game........No answer.......Dont worry he says GB will kill us up at Lambeau. We win so he says yeah the NYG D played good but dont worry NE will slaughter you(I thought the spread was high). So now it's the next day after the SB and I walk in and the 1st thing I saw to him is "you're right, NE sucks just like you said everybody else we played sucked". He finally gave them a modicom of credit and blamed the loss on Brady's ankle & the Giants "D". One of the guys that works for our parent company in another part of the bldg. is a huge Eagles fan and he came over and starting ripping him same as he did as when we beat the Boys and I was LMAOing for about an hour.

If GB wins next year, & if we dont(we probably wont) I hope you win, I hope you wont have to deal w/people like that.
    The euphoria still hasnt worn off evidenced by the fact that I just watched the game when I got home............lol.
    This was the 4th SB that one of my teams won (NYJ 1969) and it was the most rewarding because we beat Dallas who was 13-3, the 1st time we ever played them in the playoffs, and you know how much we hate them. I was less euphoric when we beat GB because there's no animosity there and Daisy & I really like Brett & the Pack but we were still shocked that we beat GB because of Brett & the Legend of Lambeau.
    I couldnt stand the Pats because of their strutting and it was great to see NYG shove it up their butts.

11. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Of COURSE he made it to work! What kind of slacker do you think he is???
    Besides........SOMEONE has to be there to rip the ticket stubs at the theater! :wink: :lol:

12. SNAP

SNAP Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +15
    LOL.......1st I have to put away the mop.

13. Packerbacker04

Packerbacker04 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey Snap nice story about the super bowl. You are a huge class act. You should actually post a topic over at the giants boards telling them what I think about them that they are class acts and I hope they win it again if we dont. It really hurt to lose the nfc title game though to you guys but I was happy you won the super bowl. The giants are about the only team I can stand in the NFC other than the pack.

14. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Oh SURE!!!!
    Now your trying to take away MY job!!!! :lol:

15. SNAP

SNAP Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +15
    Pack,
    Which board are you on over there??...........I use the one from NYG's website.

16. Packerbacker04

Packerbacker04 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah the NYG website and this one is really good too.
    http://z1.invisionfree.com/forums/Giants_Zone/index.php?s=2359616208dad90fbca960224e35ba0c&act=idx

I dont have an account on the official one yet but I was thinking maybe you can send them that message on what packer fans think about the giants that they are a great team and classy fans.