1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Cheesey loses 3 million dollars worth of grass

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by vike4life, Oct 26, 2007.

1. vike4life

vike4life Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
  2. MontanaBob

MontanaBob Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Damn, I bet I used to hunt that area for Pheasants when I lived in Edgerton WI. Could have made a lot more money than teaching. :lol:

I think Cheesey's plot of wacky weed is around Oconomowoc WI. When we passed there on the train last summer I swore I saw him standing in a field that sure didn't look like corn or alfalfa. :p

3. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    You know what? Back in the 1980's i was squirrel hunting around Mukwonago Wisconsin on public huting grounds. I sat my little portable chair up by a tree and sat down. When i looked to my left, i saw all these plants :shock: .........yup, you guessed it! I IMMEIDIATLY left the area. I figured if the growers were around, i did NOT want then to "silence" me.
    I don't know......maybe it wasn't what i thought it was.........yeah, thats it! :lol:

4. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Hey.....i look NOTHING like "Alfalfa!" (see: "The Little Rascals")
    But i have been said to be "Outstanding in my field!" :lol: