cheesehead in LA

Carlos Rivera

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I've been a Packers' fan ever since I could remember, received my first big G shirt back in 92, and never looked back. And this coming december, I am scratching off something from the top of my 'to do list'. I'm attending my very first game at Lambeau in December versus a division rival! Even though, I don't know anyone or have family in Green Bay, I'm sure I'll feel right at home. How about some tailgating??

Let's go PACKERS!

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I've been a Packers' fan ever since I could remember, received my first big G shirt back in 92, and never looked back. And this coming december, I am scratching off something from the top of my 'to do list'. I'm attending my very first game at Lambeau in December versus a division rival! Even though, I don't know anyone or have family in Green Bay, I'm sure I'll feel right at home. How about some tailgating??

Let's go PACKERS!
Welcome to the fold. Wear your green and gold and you'll never be lonely in Green Bay. :)

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Fans from every team say they're the best fans on the NFL. As well they should say. The difference between them saying it & the Packer fans saying it is that we prove it. People come from all over the world not only to see a Packers game BUT also to see Lambeau Field. Did I mention that for at least the last 40 + yrs we've had a list of people waiting for season tics that takes about 20-25 yrs to get. Welcome to the #1 team w/the #1 fans. Welcome to the forum as well

Members online

Latest posts