1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Cheesehead from germany coming into the board...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by CHFG, Jan 17, 2005.

1. CHFG

CHFG Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all !

I just wanted to introduce myself into this message board. I am a german native from the Frankfurt area and became a packer fan in the beginning of the nineties. I found this board in another thread of the packerchatters.com message board and am looking forward to posting here. I apolgy myself in advance for my (sometimes) bad english. :roll: But i will try my very best. :wink:

So heres to a Happy New Year and hopefully a successfull off-season for our beloved Pack. A nice start of the week to all of you !

BTW: i will be rooting for either the Pats or the Steelers because i can't stand the Superbowl to be won by any NFC team besides the Packers. :twisted:

Best wishes
    Cheesehead from germany

2. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Welcome aboard CHFG, I am glad we have a true German on with us now! I actually surfed into a coupld German Packer sites the other day, but had no idea what they said so I didn't know how to contact the webmaster to exchange links! If you know of any good German forums, make sure you drop a link in to our site!

I Look forward to reading your posts!

3. leopardmech

leopardmech Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Wouldn't have been the beer and bratwurst that attracted you to the Packers would it CHFG. :D

Later
    Leopardmech