Cheers Brett !!!

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Today Brett extended his own record of consecutive seasons of 3000 yards passing to 15 seasons !!!

Cheers Brett :packbeer:

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Today Brett extended his own record of consecutive seasons of 3000 yards passing to 15 seasons !!!

Cheers Brett :packbeer:

I hope it's 17 seasons when he's done. :cheerleader:

OP
OP
W

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And just 14 completions away from breaking Marino's career record.

Yeah MidwestFavreFan, that will be huge and "should" happen this week at home. For those who want the numbers:

The Marino record is 4,967 Total Career Completions and

Brett is sitting at 4,954 total Career Completions ( 14 more Baby ) !!!

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is not a record that I would focus on when it comes to rememberng Brett. When I think of completions I think of Completions to Interception ratio......

Brett is going to break the Interception's thrown record shortly as well.

R.P.

OP
OP
W

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
This is not a record that I would focus on when it comes to rememberng Brett. When I think of completions I think of Completions to Interception ratio......

Brett is going to break the Interception's thrown record shortly as well.

R.P.

Actually, his career completion percentage is sitting at 61.2 % which makes him the most accurate passer with over 6000 attempts RP. Dan Marino finished with around a 59.4 % rating.

Either way, we will have to hope he comes back next year because if he ends up with the most Touch Downs, the most Wins and the most Completions in QB history I dont mind him having the most picks as well my friend !!!

Link to Stats : http://packers.com/team/players/favre_brett/ Cheers !!!

Post Note: 4 more Wins ties him with Elways Most Wins Record at 148. That's the record I wish we could get !!!

Members online

Latest posts