Check This Article Out Fom SI

Packersfan43084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/w ... index.html

What an idiot. I mean, certainly we had an awful season last year. Favre struggled mightily with average talent around him and a make-shift o-line with hardly any running game. Banks is writing us off in APRIL, Saying we have no shot, and are probably a double-digit loss team. Honestly, could he or any of the so called "experts" have predicted the type of season the Bears had last year? Absolutely not. In the NFL, anything is possible. As they say, that's why you play the game. GO PACK GO!!!!!!!

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
this ****** is writing this article SPECIFICALLY to get this type of reaction. he mentioned ricky williams at the beginning and then just forgot about him. This guy thinks if he can stir the pot a little bit, he can achieve what i like to call the "Chmura Factor", where somebody who has no business being in the spotlight will get their extra 15 minutes by **** talking about a subject that so many people are passionate about. That guy is a ****iing vulture, and he doesnt deserve our attention, or even the effort it took me to write this response.

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SI predicted Chi Bears as the last place team last year. I wouldn't worry about those clowns.

hoos

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packersfan43084 said:
Honestly, could he or any of the so called "experts" have predicted the type of season the Bears had last year? Absolutely not.

Bill Simmons of espn's page 2 called it from the beginning of the year.

SuperRat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Many people had the Vikings as a super bowl pick last year before the season started. Just pay no attention to it.

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Most sports writers picked the Packers to go 8-8 last year, but they did a lot worse than that. I think many fans here have rose colored glasses. While I am not suggesting that the Packers will indeed suck (like the "experts") I am just saying that it is quite plausible.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i don't think that the experts who picked us to go 8-8 before the season last year took into account how many injuries the team sustained.

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hoos said:
Packersfan43084 said:
Honestly, could he or any of the so called "experts" have predicted the type of season the Bears had last year? Absolutely not.

Bill Simmons of espn's page 2 called it from the beginning of the year.

bill simmons is ridiculously good. he hates most of my teams it seems like, and yet some how makes me like him.

and hoos is right he called it last year

gopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We lost 5 games by 3 or less points and had basically everyone injured. I mean we were down to a 7th string RB. And still 5games by 3 or less. Thats not that bad. WE could have esilly gone 9 and 7. With an improved team this year and not as many injuries we will be good.

Members online

Latest posts