Check out my new hat

OP
OP
Murgen

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
It's a custom hat I made on Cafepress. I could have made it better if I had some more time, but I have 3 future packer fans running around. The hat is good enough and it gets the message across. heh.

If I visit Minnesota it would be fun to wear this around.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When the Yikes fans start their blather about the 30's, 60's, etc. make sure you point out that only 6 of them have been won since they joined the league (which is where NFL history starts according to them).

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

OP
OP
Murgen

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I'm kind of tempted to make a T-shirt that lists all the NFL Championships per team. My cousin's husband is a Steelers fan and was going on about how the Steelers are the winningest franchise in NFL history now. Ahh, no!!!!!! SB era I guess.

Might need to get a T-shirt made to Edumacate (sic) him and all the Cowboy fans I run into who think they are so great cause they have 5 SBs. That's the thing, it's a fun hat, but running into Minnesota fans here is rare so it's kind of pointless. I should make an Ice-Bowl Hat for wearing here in Dallas. Of course they could wear a T-shirt of all the games they spanked us in the 90s.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That is a cool hat.

I hope that you get to retire it soon and replace it with a new one with 13 on it.

Members online

Latest posts