1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Check it out RYAN - New Packers Club Online

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by IPBprez, Oct 7, 2005.

1. IPBprez

IPBprez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    While searching for updated links on my "known list of Packer Clubs"...
    I found that one had updated it's web site name - with obvious intentions....
    Nashville Packerbackers

Then, I found these guys......
    North Florida Packer backers

I am communicating with Joe, the Prez down there, as we speak....
    I have a message on our web site depicting some great info on these guys... His web site could use some modifications, but it's what he likes and that's great. The part that's really got me going - is his same page mentality for the Club, that Our Club has been working towards - and RYAN, take notice....
    Make your own items for sale on the web!

I really, really like Joes's NFPB Club Logo design - it speaks volumes for originality.
    Others are doing things like having a pic of their State in the background behind a BIG "G", etc.. but his logo is outstanding.. and the above web site is a great way to make those items available to the Cheese Underground.

When everyone gets a chance - come back to the IPB site for a sec and review my PACKER CLUBS link on the left side column.... or - here:
    IPBprez's List of Packer Fan Clubs

I have updated that web page to reflect even more info about each Club, than what I had before.... Still out there searching, too!

Enjoy - remember, if anyone here knows of a local Club, or group which has a Hangout - then we at IPB will work to create a link or some type of page for info about that Group or Club. We've already had major success with the IdahoPackerBackers - hopefully, they'll get their site up and running this year...