Cheapest reliable website for jerseys

Status
Not open for further replies.

lancer84

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey, this fall me and my dad are going to a packer game FINALLY, (our first game) and I'm in need of a Clay Matthews jersey... only jersey of the packers i got is Favre... and yeah I'm definitely not wearing that. So I need some help finding a cheap but reliable website to find one, I'm looking for an away jersey....

Ghost of Billy Mays

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I also bought Matthews home jersey and Rodgers ProBowl jersey and I find them flawless. I compared the sewn on ProBowl jersey to the screen printed jersey @ Lambeau @ fanfest and I cannot complain. I will agree on the CHUCK Woodson numbers being lighter in color on the green, but it's not so noticeable I won't wear it, I've seen worse. Do what you want, I have no problem buying from them.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I understand you get what you paid for, and yeah for $45 vs anything higher you wouldn't expect it to be flawless, I was just curious of any other issues. I do love that they don't screen print though. Right now I am just waiting for who ever comes out with our new throwbacks first

ailisgreen

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I understand you get what you paid for, and yeah for $45 vs anything higher you wouldn't expect it to be flawless, I was just curious of any other issues. I do love that they don't screen print though. Right now I am just waiting for who ever comes out with our new throwbacks first
yah ,you get what you paid for . if you wanna some authentic jersey , then nfl shop would be a good choice . or you just dont mind the different . some knockoff shop such as could be good . it depends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts