Chat Tonight at 9pm CST and 12am CST during the game!

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I won't be able to watch the live version at 9pm, but I will watch the 12am replay on NFL Network, and I will be in the chatroom if anyone wants to discuss the game as we watch.

And for those lucky people that see it at 9pm, you guys should go in there too at 9pm and discuss the happenings LIVE.

just throwin it out there, im sure ill be the only one in there at 12. :( Its ok, I like talking to myself, I like having intelligent conversations. hehe

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ill most likely be there we are talking 12 noon sunday right.... i cant see the game so you douches will have to be my eyes and ears.

kewlbeans

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Will there be any radio coverage tonight .? (Wow, I must really be jonesin' for football to listen to a preseason game on the radio ).

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
I won't be able to watch the live version at 9pm, but I will watch the 12am replay on NFL Network, and I will be in the chatroom if anyone wants to discuss the game as we watch.

And for those lucky people that see it at 9pm, you guys should go in there too at 9pm and discuss the happenings LIVE.

just throwin it out there, im sure ill be the only one in there at 12. :( Its ok, I like talking to myself, I like having intelligent conversations. hehe

I will be watching it tonight too Trom. Thanks for the notice.

flapackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
oh god, new defensive players. Same result. At least on the first series. Burned, burned, burned. Jesus, i hope this isnt what the regular season is going to be like.

A.J. looked quite slow when he was covering Gates. McKenzie has taken over Ahmad Caroll's place for corner to get burned.

Reaction score
arrowgargantuan said:
all about da packers said:
flapackfan said:
Nice, Ahmad Caroll in true form, burned again.
0 - 7

How about you get your players right?

It was Al Harris that was burned.

that play was called back through replay.

Carroll was burned afterwards...listen to the man!

Serious? Apologies. The play was shown, then they cut the feed on NFL network. My bad flap, just a little pissed about the way this team has come out thus far.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
arrowgargantuan said:
[quote="all about da packers":3vgx03zw]
flapackfan said:
Nice, Ahmad Caroll in true form, burned again.
0 - 7

How about you get your players right?

It was Al Harris that was burned.

that play was called back through replay.

Carroll was burned afterwards...listen to the man!

Serious? Apologies. The play was shown, then they cut the feed on NFL network. My bad flap, just a little pissed about the way this team has come out thus far.[/quote:3vgx03zw]

Al Harris was scored on, it was more of a great throw than it was bad coverage. The play was nullified due to second foot of the WR was out of bounds.

Few plays later Ahmad Carroll was scored on by the same player, same portion of the end zone. The WR made a nice diving catch for the ball. Carroll was out positioned.

flapackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
we should have traded everything we own for the rights to reggie bush. He is the only back in the league that can average 4 yards per carry with this o-line. His first game and i already saw him do something i havent seen a RB do since Barry Sanders retired.

Cant believe we're gonna go with 2 rookies on the o-line. Lol. Trade Javon Walker for a rookie lineman draft pick. Nobody to block, no running game because of bad line and nobody to throw it too = lots of sacks/interceptions/loses. If Brett can play all 16 games this season i will have a new respect for him.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts