Charles Woodson plans to stay with Packers for as long as they’ll have him

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Packers cornerback Charles Woodson, who finally won a Super Bowl in his 13th NFL season, has no plans to retire. He recently told AnnArbor.com, via NFL.com, that he intends to stay with the Packers indefinitely.* “As many as they’ll have me in Green Bay,” he said regarding his future with the team. Woodson also said…
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Woodson has WAY too much class to pull something like that!

Helmets

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes, i remember when we signed him. I was on vacation in Florida. I wanted Arrington worse and thought that Woodson was in the twilight of his career - and perhaps done. Wow, how I was wrong. He quickly become my favorite Packer. I hope he stays until they have to drag him off the field.

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
I was excited at the time the Packers landed a talented player like Woodson but I was concerned about his injury history and reputation as a malcontent in Oakland. Woodson didn’t want to come to Green Bay but only one other team, Tampa Bay was interested in signing him and luckily for the Packers, the Buccaneers wanted him as a safety and Woodson wanted to stay at CB. So the only team smart enough to pay him and play him at CB was the Packers. What a fantastic signing that turned out to be. Worth every penny.