Charles Woodson...eye of the tiger?

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This EYE-POPPING-Thread-Title that I labeled this post with is something I've been thinking about since last year... when I watched that video of Woodson & Rodgers talking about how good the team is...Woodson retaliated with I don't care if we got a good squad or not, I want a SUPERBOWL, well he basically said that...here's the vid........

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSR_LN8vRTk&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - "I'm Thinking Super Bowl"[/ame]

If you go on the Packer's website and watch Charles Woodson's post-bears-game interview

CB-Charles-Woodson-Interview Post Game PACKERS BEARS

I am getting the same vibe from the guy...I feel like the guy is hungry to get to the big dance once again...His intensity of play in the last 2 MUST-WIN games has been evident...Forcing Fumbles, getting Sacks, hitting the QB, tipping Passes, making tackles for losses...he is playing OUT OF HIS MIND right now...I feel that if the defense can just compliment Woodson & Matthews with some great efforts of their own (ie WALDEN, RAJI, GREENE, PEPRAH, COLLINS, SHIELDS...who have all had some recent impact)...we will be a DISTURBINGLY GOOD DEFENSE hitting our stride at the right time in playoffs...Woodson, to me, is back to his DMVP-caliber playing style. I'm very excited about our potential going into the season. Woodson will be a big part of it

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Yeah, this D must be respected. I'm loving what Capers had done! Wow, guys should get a coach of the year award (even if he isn't a head coach).

Like Woodson said "GB ain't no underdog!"

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe this what the team needs. I felt they have been a little over cocky at times. Hopefully a wildcard again will make them realize it's time to focus

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts