1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Charles Scott (RB, LSU)

Discussion in '2010 Draft Archive' started by NYPacker, Mar 18, 2010.

1. NYPacker

NYPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +38
    Quinn Johnson is a BEAST!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROrIY31e7yE]YouTube - Charles Scott Highlights[/ame]

2. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +979
    All I see is him getting through those HUGE holes that Quinn keeps creating.

I mean, yeah it's not such an important position nowadays, but the Mighty Quinn is a BEAST. Now with one season under his belt, and much more knowledge of the scheme, he'll probably start, and annihilate the opponent...

3. TheGiftedApe

TheGiftedApe TheGiftedApe

Ratings:
    +77
    yeah i can't wait too see some I-formation up the middle on 1st and 2nd down going, with quinn just taking out ilb's left and right.

4. turbo69

turbo69 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +41
    I remember when M Mayock said Quinn was a steal where we got him and he really liked the pick. I have a feeling our running game is going to get better this year with him knocking guys down all over the field.

5. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +979
    It was already last year. When Quinn was on the field, we usually got 5+ yards. When he wasn't, we didn't. The difference was staggering.

But he didn't start probably because he wasn't aware of the whole playbook...

6. NYPacker

NYPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +38
    I agree Johnson should improve as he starts to get more snaps. I just wonder who will be th odd man out of the FB position. I doubt that we keep all 3.