Charles Lee To Green Bay????

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind picking him up. I thought he made a few big catches with the Cardinals in the preseason and during the season. The Cardinals have 3 first round draft choices at receiver ahead of him, but Lee still made some plays this season when he was on the field.

Just don't put him on special teams though. I remember seeing him fumble away a kickoff or punt in the preseason, I can't remember which. But I thought he performed well so far this season at receiver in the limited amount of snaps he got as a 4th receiver.

Rumor is he had a run-in with a special teams coach in AZ.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...?SITE=WIMIL&SECTION=FOOTBALL&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
dat? reminds me of some wanna be gansta thug :)

I say bring the guy in. Whoever the Packers bring in as long as he can run routes good and can catch Brett will make him look like a great WR.

retiredgrampa

Cheesehead
Reaction score
AZPackFan is right on. Lee apparently got into it with a staff member, just words but Denny Green doesn't tolerate ANY disagreements from his underlings. I say...bring him in. I'm sure he'd like to make Denny look like the loser he is. We need more guys with an attitude.

Members online

Latest posts