Staff member
Reaction score
1st q they up 16-0

Manning tossed 3 int already..

After his 1st interception, Madden says that wont happen again LOL

DarkaneRules

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What a crazy game. I think this has definitely been the best week of the NFL so far. Today was just out of this world.

DarkaneRules

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well in my opinion Chargers had those special teams plays but their offense hasn't been very inspired this season from what I have seen. This game doesn't look to be any different. Rivers hadn't completed any passes and the game was 16-0.

DarkaneRules

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hahaha no no no!! It was the kicker!!! haha

I am as shocked as you guys. You have this guy who has like 4 super bowl rings I think and misses a 29 yarder!!!! My god...

It really must have been tough with all those new faces catching balls. The most important thing between a QB and receivers is the chemistry and the confidence just wasn't there today. The Colts did great trying to claw their way back and really this game would have been completely different without those two HUGE plays on special teams because the Chargers are looking VERY average on offense.

PackinSteel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i didnt catch the end, did peyton screw it up? i thought they were in FG range.
1st and goal reviewed upstairs and re-measured to 4th and inches. False start (hotly protested) took it to 4th and 6 - then Vinateri missed a chip shot.

Members online

Latest posts