Channel 5 Sucks

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Today's game was bad enough by itself, but Channel 5, the Green Bay channel that is broadcasting it, has had technical problems throughout the entire game, so that I have only been able to watch it in glimpses. In the third quarter, I turned off the audio; in the fourth quarter I shut off the TV and walked over here to the library. Now I've got a headache. What a waste of time.

From what I could see of Aaron Rodgers today, he looked awful. It was not an easy situation for him to step into, but still, I was hoping for a much better performance from him.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:
Today's game was bad enough by itself, but Channel 5, the Green Bay channel that is broadcasting it, has had technical problems throughout the entire game, so that I have only been able to watch it in glimpses. In the third quarter, I turned off the audio; in the fourth quarter I shut off the TV and walked over here to the library. Now I've got a headache. What a waste of time.

From what I could see of Aaron Rodgers today, he looked awful. It was not an easy situation for him to step into, but still, I was hoping for a much better performance from him.

We couldnt expect him to step in like Brett Favre did his first time. We should remember what happened then. The rest was history from then on.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The announcers were much better on CBS. Gumble is a good play by play man compared to what Fox gets us. For that I was grateful for CBS.

I have dish and it played fine for me. Must've been time warner having problems.

Members online

Latest posts