1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Channel 5 Sucks

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Greg C., Nov 19, 2006.

1. Greg C.

Greg C. Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Today's game was bad enough by itself, but Channel 5, the Green Bay channel that is broadcasting it, has had technical problems throughout the entire game, so that I have only been able to watch it in glimpses. In the third quarter, I turned off the audio; in the fourth quarter I shut off the TV and walked over here to the library. Now I've got a headache. What a waste of time.

From what I could see of Aaron Rodgers today, he looked awful. It was not an easy situation for him to step into, but still, I was hoping for a much better performance from him.

2. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    We couldnt expect him to step in like Brett Favre did his first time. We should remember what happened then. The rest was history from then on.

3. porky88

porky88 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    The announcers were much better on CBS. Gumble is a good play by play man compared to what Fox gets us. For that I was grateful for CBS.

I have dish and it played fine for me. Must've been time warner having problems.

4. packerfan1245

packerfan1245 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Wayne lerivie i thin his name is on the green bay packer radio network...hes great