Changes being on Vikings staff; Pagac expected to run defense

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Other than excising Brad Childress from the process, it doesn’t appear the Vikings will be too different organizationally in 2011. The power structure will remain the same, and early indications are that coach Leslie Frazier could promote from within for the open defensive coordinator position. Judd Zulgad of the Minneapolis Star-Tribune reports there are “strong…
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

Valhalla Express

SKOL VIKINGS!
Reaction score
I am shudder right now... The Vikings are bringing in former Denver Head Coach, Josh McDaniels, on Friday for an interview. I guess we'll have to start showing up at Packer practices with our camcorders. lol

In all honesty, he may not be a bad fit as the O.C. (good bye Bevell). Josh McDaniels ran a an "Erhardt-Perkins" style offense in New England. A brand of smash-mouth football that uses bigger offensive lineman and typically bigger Running Backs who can sustain running between the tackles on a regular basis. Peterson would excel at this style of football if we had an offensive line. Maybe by getting away from the 'Gap' B.S. Childress installed, the Vikings well be better able to control the tempo of the game better.

~Val

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am shudder right now... The Vikings are bringing in former Denver Head Coach, Josh McDaniels, on Friday for an interview. I guess we'll have to start showing up at Packer practices with our camcorders. lol

In all honesty, he may not be a bad fit as the O.C. (good bye Bevell). Josh McDaniels ran a an "Erhardt-Perkins" style offense in New England. A brand of smash-mouth football that uses bigger offensive lineman and typically bigger Running Backs who can sustain running between the tackles on a regular basis. Peterson would excel at this style of football if we had an offensive line. Maybe by getting away from the 'Gap' B.S. Childress installed, the Vikings well be better able to control the tempo of the game better.

~Val

If you let him make decisions he might trade away peterson

Valhalla Express

SKOL VIKINGS!
Reaction score
I wouldn't doubt it. We'd end up with a chimpanzee that can light his own cigarettes and a half-empty bottle of warm beer.

I understand the Vikings are digging up Woody Hayes to teach their sideline ethics class. Can you say 1978 Gator Bowl? lol

~Val

If you let him make decisions he might trade away peterson

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts