Chad Johnson on Al Harris

IronBMike

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nah, I expected it. I mean, the guy isn't a jerk. He isn't a TO or Moss. He is just a guy that has fun while he plays. Personally, I think he is hilarious, especially with his DB checklist.

I hope I don't see any of his new TD celebrations against us though :-/

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IronBMike said:
Nah, I expected it. I mean, the guy isn't a jerk. He isn't a TO or Moss. He is just a guy that has fun while he plays. Personally, I think he is hilarious, especially with his DB checklist.

I hope I don't see any of his new TD celebrations against us though :-/

yeah i've seen a ton of his interviews on NFL access, he is pretty damn funny. but he's also competetive as hell. i wouldn't be surprised to hear to some ribbing coming from him.

that was a big compliment though...and when it comes from one of the top 3 receivers in the league, i think it means a little more.

MajicMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, I've always liked the guy as a player.

After he cried after the Bengels first lose, and basically said "that old Bengals team and way of doing things is dead...We don't lose anymore."
It was a refreshing side to see. Much respect.

My kinda ultra-competitive star wide-out, who is just as passionate about team.

cdnpackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chad Johnson is one of my favorite players and I like the Bengals (favorite AFC team-have liked them since they were huge underdogs)...its good to see them finally do well. A lot of people who don't know much about Chad assume hes a jerk, but as IronBMike stated, he isn't. He has fun but yet is very, very competetive.

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IronBMike said:
Nah, I expected it. I mean, the guy isn't a jerk. He isn't a TO or Moss.

IronBMike,

Randy Moss is a new man, and it is time we all stopped putting him down and allowed Randy to be recognized for his new self, a team player and outstanding human being.

My Gosh, there have been many people who have turned thier lives/personalities around, and we as a public need to support them and not keep bringing up that persons past. We as sports fans need to forgive and forget.

It is time to stop bringing up Randy's past and look at his future.

I am now a huge Randy Moss fan. I love him.

Oh I agree with you, the misdirected Randy Moss was a problem when he was wearing Purple. However, should he be marked for life by that reputation? If a child shows himself to be incorrigible, should that child be quietly beheaded at a certain age? Should poor Randy be dragged down becuase of a few mistakes he made a long time ago.

It is time that you just left Randy alone.

It is time that football fans accepted him for what he is now, a great team member of a team that has a history of being an example to the children of America.

P.S.

Just kidding. Seriously....

I have no respect for Randy Moss, I do not like him, I was just kidding.

But I do cheer for him when he goes deep, becuase he is in Silver and Black. I guess that makes me a two-faced sham... But I can not help it, I am a Raider Fan.

RP

GakkofNorway

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have respect for Randy Moss, he's an outstanding athlete and possibly one of the best recievers ever to play the game. He's the most dangerous deep threat in history.

And I believe you gotta be a little punk and have a little self confidence to do the things he does. You gotta believe you're the best to be the best, it's all about being the best and winning. His attitude isn't that bad... we're just angry at him cause he's been burning the pack D for big yards for several years :p

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I was for one surprised to read that he feels Harris is the best or second best CB in the NFL. I consider him to be one of the better (Top 10) CB's in the league. So I thought that was cool because I think Johnson is a top 6 WR.

Latest posts