Chad Johnson in mid season form

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I saw a clip of him on local TV mouthing off how he was gonna beat Al Harris Monday night. He said it don't matter if it's preseason or not. He was gonna beat him and the Packers.
Talk about blackboard material!!! That should help motivate Harris and anyone back there to make SURE he doesn't do anything on the field.
It's preseason, but i think it will be a REAL game feeling. Alot of guys fighting for their NFL career.

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i think al harris was the only person to stop him at all last year.... hes the only one that didnt get a check beside his name on chad's list.

i personally think chad johnson is hilarious, and the nfl should play to him more. he does things in fun.... you cant tell me sending a case of pepto bismol to your opposing secondary, isnt the funniest/bad *** thing you could do as a receiver.

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packnic said:
i think al harris was the only person to stop him at all last year.... hes the only one that didnt get a check beside his name on chad's list.

i personally think chad johnson is hilarious, and the nfl should play to him more. he does things in fun.... you cant tell me sending a case of pepto bismol to your opposing secondary, isnt the funniest/bad *** thing you could do as a receiver.

Agreed. I think that the NFL fronts like they don't like the antics, but I think they really do like them. It is a marketing bonus. How many people know what a Sharpie has to do with Football?? People were talking about that for weeks.

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like it too.......it makes me laugh! And for the MOST part he backs up his talk with his actions. Harris DID shut him down last year, and i think he is still fuming over it!

smlutz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Al Harris and Chad Johnson are really good friends actually. Chad Johnson refers to him as "Brother Al." Lol. :lol:

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Smultz I love your avatar lol.

Anyways, I like it when Chad talks. Usually he is very very funny, IMO. He's not really insulting in what he says or malicious(to my knowledge), but yes he does back it up quite often.

I think Al Harris and Charles Woodson will be able to do well against him, though. I seriously think we have the best CB tandem in the league.

Favreforever721

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We WILL have the best CB tandem in the league if Woodson can return to his Heisman form!

And I do love it when Chad talks, because he does back it up, and it is always funny.

Side Note- I was at the game when Al Harris shut down Chad!

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favreforever721 said:
We WILL have the best CB tandem in the league if Woodson can return to his Heisman form!

And I do love it when Chad talks, because he does back it up, and it is always funny.

Side Note- I was at the game when Al Harris shut down Chad!

From all accounts it seems Charles has been great in practice and has shown good things in the preseason games. Im excited about what he brings to the team.

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chad Said " 21 + 31 = 85, I Dont what school you went to this is how i do math around here"

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
chad is hilarious...it's a fine line, but he's on balances smack talk with enough just enough light-heartedness.

Anyway...as for Al...can someone fill me in on what his most recent contract extension was...I believe he just signed one last spring, correct?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts