Chad Jackson Over Greg Jennings.

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Michael Parente, of the Woonsocket Call, reports New England Patriots WR Chad Jackson (hamstring) did not play Week 1 and his status for Week 2 is in doubt.

I bet everyone is glad we got Greg Jennings, Chad Jackson has yet to see the field. Greg will come out the better player.

Gopackgo82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pyledriver80 said:
Little early to state that don't ya think?

Yes it is. On the other hand, we got Jennings and Spitz instead of just Jackson. Jennings has looked pretty good so far, and time will tell with Spitz. It's too early to make a prediction for anyone, but I think Jennings and Spitz helps the team more than Jackson would.

It's not Jennings vs Jackson, it's Jennings and Spitz vs Jackson.

tonytokes

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ahaug82 said:
pyledriver80 said:
Little early to state that don't ya think?

Yes it is. On the other hand, we got Jennings and Spitz instead of just Jackson. Jennings has looked pretty good so far, and time will tell with Spitz. It's too early to make a prediction for anyone, but I think Jennings and Spitz helps the team more than Jackson would.

well spitz is starting... there's a large amount to be said for that. :D

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jackson was the better prospect coming out. Might have more upside if he ever gets on the field.

Jennings is more polished and ready to play. Jennings will probably give you more production than Jackson. Jackson probably would give you the big play every now and then.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts