Chad Clifton vs Jared Allen

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
in my opinion this is the most key matchup of this game, if Clifton can contain the up and coming d-end, the pack should hanlde business.

what are your kep matchups of this game

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tony G will get his yardage. That's for sure. If the Pack can contain LJ like they did LT then I think we'll be ok. San Diego would've slaughtered us if LT was allowed to get loose all day long. Our Defense contained him and now they need to stop LJ. I think they have the ability to do so.

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I suspect TG will murder us in the 1st half, MM will make the adjustments and we'll shut them down in 2nd.

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My money says Bigby is the guy who is dedicated to Gonzales.

Should be a good game. Two strong defenses butting heads.

We match up well against their power run, and their secondary is the weak link in the defensive scheme.

I will take our QB to be the difference maker.

The key is how well our offense does with the silent count in that loud-*** stadium. If we limit the stupid penalties, we should be OK.

Not false starts killing our drives, guys!!

spardo62

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree that Bigby will be more involved in TE coverage than Brady, and that shouuld help. However, Gonzales will still get his catches and yards. We just need to limit the big plays.

I think the real 2 keys will be our offensive line vs. the Chiefs DL, and the ability of our defense to contain Johnson. If these 2 things happen, it should be a win.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Several different players will guard Gonzalez at different times, and he may still get a bunch of catches, just like Antonio Gates did. Although at this point in his career, Gonzalez is not as good as Gates.

I agree with Brennan that Clifton vs. Allen is the most crucial individual matchup of this game. If Clifton can handle him like he handled Shawne Merriman, the Pack should win this game.

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Clifton is damn near bulletproof in pass protection. I look for him to negate Allen on passing downs.

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Funny, a state where thay cannot sell-out their games for the home team, and yet littered with Packers' bars!!

Friggin' Mud Ducks!!!

OP
OP
B

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
that's the vikings dirty little secret. they can't even make people from minnesota like them.

thats cool that packer fans are so havily populated everywhere u go

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Might actually be good Cliff had a bit of a rough game Monday cause I'm predicting he comes back more focused and stops JA in his tracks. Hopefully we can get something out of the run game which may help Cliff the most if the Ends have to respect the run instead of pinning their ears back

Members online

Latest posts