1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

CFL playoffs

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by jdlax, Nov 8, 2006.

1. jdlax

jdlax Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    We've got B.C. taking on Saskatchewan, and Montreal vs. Toronto.

I'm a bit worried about B.C., but believe they'll get the Saskatchewan monkey off their back this weekend. The thing that troubles me is the same thing that troubled me last year, where they clinched early and a lot of time passed between meaningful games. I think this year's edition is too good across the board, however, to fall short of making the Grey Cup. Then again, the same thing could have been said about a number of the Buono Stampeder teams that didn't win as many big games over the years as they probably should have. Still, Lions win.

Montreal and Toronto. Where have we seen this before? This one I'm not as certain in my pick as the other game, but I'm going to pick Toronto to win. Calvillo doesn't light up the Argo's defence like he does other teams, and on the other side of the ball I think Toronto's playmakers will do just enough to pull it out. I'm going with Toronto to win, and Ricky Williams to have a lot to do with it.

2. Cdnfavrefan

Cdnfavrefan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Ricky has done nothing so far but I think he'll make his mark in the playoffs. Sounds like he may stay up here for next year he's having so much fun. I guess he likes the grass up here. LOL. After the Bombers are out now I only like BC and I'm picking them to take it

3. cyoung

cyoung Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Winnipeg Out, who did they play what was there record. I have got to follow it closer.

4. Cdnfavrefan

Cdnfavrefan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Weed Ricky took us out last Sunday. At least they made the playoffs this year. Actually they were up till about 3 minutes left in the game

5. cyoung

cyoung Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    yeah I looked a few things up and atleast it was close, plus ricky only got like 40 yards

6. DeusNova

DeusNova Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    BC will take it.

35 - 24.

7. Raider Pride

Raider Pride Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Lions 38..... Riders 21

B.C. Place is the Place to be.