1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

CFF is back

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by Cdnfavrefan, Jun 24, 2008.

1. Cdnfavrefan

Cdnfavrefan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Well I believe my last post was just after Brett retired. Most years there is no offseason for me and I'm right into next season but for the first time in 15 years I've had no interest in football. I took the playoff loss pretty hard and Brett retiring even harder. I use to average an hour a day of NFL network but just watched some for the first time in 3 months the other day. I never even saw who we drafted. All being that being said lately with training camps starting up I'm getting that old feeling again. I'm ready to get fully behind Rodgers and plus I missed this site. Give it a month and most will probably wish I never came back :lol:

2. Pack93z

Pack93z You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime

Ratings:
    +22
    Welcome back an post often.. more discussion during this slow period of the NFL year.. makes it pass that much faster.. now if Trom would get his interview posted. ;)

3. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    WB CDN!!! :D
    I was a Packer fan LOOOONG before Favre was here, so even though i will CERTAINLY miss the man, i'm still just as hyped about the coming season. If we didn't have as many good players as we seem to have, it would be easier to NOT get excited. But i think Rodgers has a pretty strong team around him, and i think he's gonna fare just fine!
    I'm looking forward to the "New" Packers!

4. IronMan

IronMan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +8
    Welcome back. :beer: