Cell phone during press conference

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
40 minutes in the press conference someones cell phone went off, and I was waiting for a McCarthy tantrum like sherman, but no. He kept his cool, and focused on the task at hand. If that isnt a message, I dont know what is! go McCarthy!

Bruce

Cheesehead
Reaction score
HOw do the continued shots at Sherman make you feel better??

tromadz said:
40 minutes in the press conference someones cell phone went off, and I was waiting for a McCarthy tantrum like sherman, but no. He kept his cool, and focused on the task at hand. If that isnt a message, I dont know what is! go McCarthy!

What purpose does it serve to continue the cheap shots at our ex-coach???

It is not just the cheap shot related to the cell phone, Mike Sherman made a joke at his own expense related to the cell phone incident, is the signature line really necessary or helpful in any way shape or form???

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was watching and before the press conference a lady came out to ask that all cell phones be turned off. Kind of suprising that someone would be that much of a jerk even after the group was asked not to do it.

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
um,ok, winnipeg. Sorry having composure and not having a temper tantrum doesnt qualify in your eyes as being a positive...unlike whats his name.

im nto saying that hes great for this, its just one of the little things that bugged me about whats his name.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
jesus christ, get over yourselves. Since when is St. Sherman off limits?

Since this is a Packer forum. Sherman is not a Packer. Go to NFL forum if you want to continue taking shots. Actually, I don't care.....I've moved on.

Trom, I actually thought it was a great opportunity for Mac to get a huge laugh at the press conference. I thought he was going to jump up and end the session but I'm glad he had sense not to joke about it. In hindsight, it would have seemed like he was taking a shot at Sherman.

Buckeyepackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Trom,
Are you 66 in disguise? At least he had a enough class to quit posting shots at Sherman.
Believe it or not, I said Shermasn would be fired if we didn't get to the play-offs this year at the very begining of the season.
But this obsession you have about Sherman bashing has gone way over the line.
Don't worry, you can start Mccarthy bashing as soon as next season starts if The Packers don't win every game.
Untill then stick to analyzing the off-sesaon moves, because when you do that it seems you have a pretty good football mind.

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
wow, Sherman is off limits. I didnt even say anything. I made a coaching comparison, so get used to that. if you dont like it, thats your own problem.

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:

was mccarthy in the midst of the worst season in 12 years?

'cmon, that was a weak comparison.

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
now, now, now boys - to your corners for a timeout!!! just teasin guys!!

nothing wrong with trom comparing the cell phone deal either. after sherman had his fit, i was wondering myself how other coaches would have handled it. mm dealt with it the way a new hc, in a new town should have.

Members online

Latest posts