CBS sports top 100 players in NFL

Ausnadian

Cheesehead
Reaction score
12. Ndamukong Suh, DT, Detroit Lions: He was a dominant player as a rookie inside for the Lions. He can play the run and he can rush the passer, leading all tackles in sacks last season with 10. It's scary to think how good he will be once he knows what he's doing.

He says Rodgers may be a bit high.. but only 6 players worse is Suh? umm he is good, but not that good yet

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Asomugah isn't a better player than Rodgers. No way, no how. Rodgers should be 1 and we all know that. I'd even consider Brady ahead of him, but that's it.

Matthews is the 2nd best pass rusher in the league, behind Ware IMHO.

What is absurd is Hakeem Nicks ahead of Greg Jennings. Jennings had more yards, catches and TDs than Nicks, while having a much better YPC...

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not gonna rip apart or debate someone's opinion based list, but I couldn't help but laugh at his comments about how it might be too soon for Rodgers to be #6 on the list of the best players in the NFL, but Suh is #12 after only his rookie season.. How about HE play a few more years before being ranked that high, hrmm?

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not gonna rip apart or debate someone's opinion based list, but I couldn't help but laugh at his comments about how it might be too soon for Rodgers to be #6 on the list of the best players in the NFL, but Suh is #12 after only his rookie season.. How about HE play a few more years before being ranked that high, hrmm?
I was actually gonna make that comment, but I couldn't find a DT better than Suh right now. The guy had 10 sacks as a rookie...

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
This isn't an all time list, right?

Because for this next season, and going forward Rodgers has to at least be tied with Manning, in my opinion.

GBPack2010

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can see WHY they put Nmadi ahead of Rodgers but it def. is questionable. He's the best CB in the game today. Rodgers is the best QB this upcoming season not before last season began so the contentions are there for Aaron not to be #1 but I expected him in top 5 at least. :/.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can see WHY they put Nmadi ahead of Rodgers but it def. is questionable. He's the best CB in the game today. Rodgers is the best QB this upcoming season not before last season began so the contentions are there for Aaron not to be #1 but I expected him in top 5 at least. :/.
Nmamdi doesn't carry a team or win games. Great QB's do.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nmamdi doesn't carry a team or win games. Great QB's do.
Yeah, this is what bothers me.

The QB position is just so much more important than any other that the top 10 list should be made almost exclusively of QBs.

Besides, Nmandi is not a better corner than Rodgers is a QB. Nmandi is amazing in man coverage, but he's not amazing at tackling, at zone coverage, he doesn't play nickel, in fact, he only plays half the field.

Helmets

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the real joke here is Brady and Manning tied for first. It is a top 100 - grow a pair and choose one over the other. Like we used to say when I was a kid...Prisco is a "*****."

Members online

Latest posts