1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Cat goes to vet for flea bath but gets euthanized

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by Jules, Sep 25, 2012.

1. Jules

Jules The Colts Fan

Ratings:
    +754
  2. GreenBlood

GreenBlood Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +652
    Woopsie!

3. Jules

Jules The Colts Fan

Ratings:
    +754
    It is fishy to me though. Whoever dropped the cat off should have looked at the form more clearly. Besides, when you take your cat in to be put down they talk to you a long time before hand (or at least my vet did) and they also make sure the cat HAS to put down. They also ask you if you want to be there when they do it.

You don't just put a healthy animal down as a qualified vet.

I love animals so this stuff bothers me.

4. Alex

Alex Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +213
    I despise cats but that's messed up. I agree like you said you think they'd talk to them more. When we put my dog down they asked if we wanted to be there and go through the whole thing (worst thing ever) so I don't understand how mistakes like this happen. I feel bad for the owner.

5. PackerFan71

PackerFan71 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,001
    Suspicious, there is all kinds procedures before you can put an animal to sleep (at least where i live) Any responsible vet would have questioned an apparently healthy animal being put to sleep. If this story is true he's in trouble.