Cassey Matthews

21dmvp21

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I understand that we have 2 4th round picks coming up tommorow, which happen to be almost right next to each other. Im kinda hoping that with one of those picks we should snatch up Cassey. i mean he has the bloodline, he would be playing with his big brother who could coach him up on how to play the possition, kevin green is our LB coach. i think it would be the perfect fit for him to be successfull. i think he is worth taking a shot at if he falls to us.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
hes an ilb which we dont need. ted might grab him if hes available later on but idk. his name prob makes him get nabbed sooner.

CarolinaPackerFan

Packers fan in Panthers country
Reaction score
I'd like to grab him just because he came out and said he would like to be a Packer. No way I would want to draft him with anything higher than a 5th-6th though and odds are he'll be gone by then.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
well he would have immediate chemistry with his bro which would help him bond with the team quicker plus he publically said he wants to play here. those are intangibles i like.

Ausnadian

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have a feeling you will see him going to the Browns, because of the extra picks they got in the Falcons deal (I still can't believe that happened) they have two picks, and lets be honest, they need an inside linebacker badly to help get past the Ravens and Steelers OL.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We have little use for him and already have a log jam at ILB.

Oh and I am not sure if Coach Greene would be working with him much as he is the OLB coach.

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
We can put this to rest: Matthews just selected at 116 by the Eagles.

Members online

Latest posts