Pittman
5' 11''
4.38 40 time
4 star player(scout.com)

Lynch
5' 11'
4.51 40 time
4 star player(scout.com)

We can use the first round pick for a saftey like Nelson.
Pittman was ranked as the 27 overall player in this draft and the 3 best back. He is underated b/c of OSU's passing atack (ted ginn, troy smith, anthony gonzo). He always came through for osu when they needed him, even in the florida game he played well. He would work well in our system zone blocking needs a fast back, one cut and run for the day light.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
I wouldn't be opposed to Pittman either, to me, if Lynch is there at 16, take him unless someone higher on our board is there. Once you get into the second and third round, it is impossible to predict if a player will be there. If the Packers have several backs that they think will excel in the scheme, then take another postion. In my opinion we need plug-in day one type RB and S out of this draft before anything else. That is why I hope it is one of the 3 remaining safeties (Griffin, Nelson, Merriweather) or Lynch. That or draft down in the draft if you can.

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would be happy with taking a wr, s, cb in round 1 and then getting Pittman if he is still there. either way Lynch or Pittman im happy.

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would be happy with taking a wr, s, cb in round 1 and then getting Pittman if he is still there. either way Lynch or Pittman im happy.

I would actually be happier with Pittman in the 2nd and someone nobody thought would still be around in the 1st, or, someone like Meachem.

cheesy4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
YES this is what we should do i say we grab Meachem or Ginn in the first then Pittman in the second then weddle in the 3rd. i hope TT will do this

MassPackersFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There are a number of RB's I would be happy with (I like Morency too, btw) and Pittman may be at the top of the list (2nd). Still, Lynch, Pittman, Brandon Jackson (4th?), or to a lesser extent Kenny Irons (3rd?) would be cool.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts