Carucci: Pack's run defense is suspect

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here's the article from jsonline:

http://blogs.jsonline.com/packers/a...-sees-packers-getting-run-over-on-sunday.aspx

They are just paraphrasing, but apparently this guy from NFL.com thinks the Packers' run defense is its fatal flaw. Through the first two games, I haven't really seen that, nor did I see it in the preseason or the end of last season, so I don't know what he's talking about. Maybe he knows something I don't. But I admit I'm very nervous with LaDanian Tomlinson coming into town after two ineffective performances. This guy won't stay bottled up forever.

Danreb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's not bad, but it's definitely suspect. If you let a backup RB with a crappy line get 90 yards, something is going on.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope this answers that question. GB held the league MVP in check when it came to running the ball. The Packers did a fine job containing him in the run. Just as good as the Patriots and Bears.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I hope this answers that question. GB held the league MVP in check when it came to running the ball. The Packers did a fine job containing him in the run. Just as good as the Patriots and Bears.

LT vs bears

1.5 yards per carry..17 for 25 yards..Entire S/D team 2.1 yards per carry

vs Pats

2.4 yards per carry 18 for 43 yards..Entire S/D team 2.6 yards per carry

Packers

2.8 per carry 22 for 62 yards..The entire S/D team rushed for only 2.6 yards per carry

Anytime you hold Lt for #'s like that you have a GREAT chance of winning

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
porky88 said:

LT vs bears

1.5 yards per carry..17 for 25 yards..Entire S/D team 2.1 yards per carry

vs Pats

2.4 yards per carry 18 for 43 yards..Entire S/D team 2.6 yards per carry

Packers

2.8 per carry 22 for 62 yards..The entire S/D team rushed for only 2.6 yards per carry

Anytime you hold Lt for #'s like that you have a GREAT chance of winning

Simply......Amazing.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts