1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Cars and Trucks talk

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by ClassicBrick09, Oct 6, 2009.

1. ClassicBrick09

ClassicBrick09 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Anyone here like racing and off roading and tricking out cars like I do?:icon_mrgreen:

2. paco

paco Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    nope. Never was a car guy. As long as it gets me from A to B, I'm good. Although, I don't mind watching motocross from time to time.

3. ClassicBrick09

ClassicBrick09 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0

Ive watched that some. Those boys are crazy lol. For racing I got to have something with four wheels on it. And preferably a roll cage also lol

4. bad93ex

bad93ex Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +7
    I am trying to get another fun car in the future but nothing is going to heppen for at least 6 months when in April the finances are doing really well for me. I would like to get a Lancer Evolution but always looking at other cars too.

5. paco

paco Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    anyone have suggestions on tires? Need some for my minivan. Think I have it narrowed down to Firestone FR710's or Goodyear Fuel Max's. I know the Goodyear's are pretty new. I can get them about the same price.