Carroll Lion's player of game.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey they won fair and square. Props the lions. Helps that we really kicked our own butt, but they still have the "W" and that's all that matters when the game is over... And it's a division loss for us too...

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Ryan said:
Hey they won fair and square. Props the lions. Helps that we really kicked our own butt, but they still have the "W" and that's all that matters when the game is over... And it's a division loss for us too...

You didn't see the 14 flags huh? That doesnt even count the ones they passed up on.

The lions won but anyone who says it didnt look like the Lions were waiting for GB to take the game ... well i dont think they paid much attention.

I was very pleased with the defense and special teams. I was very worried about the ST but I think they did okay minus the long return that was called back an the muffled field goal.

Props to the Lions yes, but I (maybe this is the Packer fan in me) don't feel they were 14 pts better then the Packers.

GJ Lions and we will see you in december!!! muahwhahahaha lol

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I sure saw the 14 flags. One for each point we were beat by. Were the Lions really 14 points better no, I agree. Did we have penalties, yes. Did the Lions still win... Yes. Anyway you look at it. We now have a Div loss. Better hope the Bears can muster up something to beat the vikes... I don't see the Lions doing it.

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
as for Carroll being player of the game...a lot of those illegal hands to the face peanalties were pretty ticky-tack

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
we just gotta worry about ourselves. work out the defense(aka, carroll), and our bad offense, and new injuries(walker...)

Im already looking up to see when my chicago bulls play their first game..

LambeauLeaper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
musccy said:
as for Carroll being player of the game...a lot of those illegal hands to the face peanalties were pretty ticky-tack

Those penalties were such crap, I wanted to vomit. When I first heard the call "hands to the face on #28", I got pissed, but when I saw the replay I got even more pissed because all but maybe 1 were really bad calls. And on at least 1 of them, if it was hands to the face on anyone, it was on Mike Williams.

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LambeauLeaper said:
Those penalties were such crap, I wanted to vomit. When I first heard the call "hands to the face on #28", I got pissed, but when I saw the replay I got even more pissed because all but maybe 1 were really bad calls. And on at least 1 of them, if it was hands to the face on anyone, it was on Mike Williams.

It shows what a bad reputation will do for you w/ the refs. I view Carroll through Joey Thomas biased glasses, but even so, most of those calls were ludicrous!

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i was always ahmad caroll's biggest supporter, great natural talent but...the kid is retarded, today (and the preseason) shows he has no capability to learn anything...start thomas, heck play ME at nickelback, i dont care, i wont hold recievers like he does...ahmad carroll, a lasting mark of the sherman (gm) administration

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
musccy said:
LambeauLeaper said:

It shows what a bad reputation will do for you w/ the refs. I view Carroll through Joey Thomas biased glasses, but even so, most of those calls were ludicrous!
Hell, the Bears were driving the field in the 4th quarter and were in Redskins territory down by 2 when then had three straight false starts called on the O line. Orton was not the one who panicked and they took themselves right out of range of a go ahead FG if not a TD. Now THAT was dumb!

big3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Carrol didn't have much of a choice, he didn't have a chance against those big lions receivers. C'mon the guy's only 5'10", what else could he do.

packer4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Carroll SUCKS it's time to face the music. You can call those penalties BS all you want but the fact is he SUCKS I didn't see Al Harris getting called for it. If you really think Ahmad is good then you obviously have your head stuck in the sand. I'm still trying to figure out why Thomas didn't start. That would have saved us 20 yards. It's time for all you Carroll lovers to jump on the Thomas bandwagon. Have you ever heard of another cornerback in the league wearing boxing gloves in practice? I didn't think so. Javonwalker084 is right the kid is RETARDED. Just another wasted draft pick.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
big3 said:
Carrol didn't have much of a choice, he didn't have a chance against those big lions receivers. C'mon the guy's only 5'10", what else could he do.

he could use his speed like every other good short cornerback

the only thing height does is give the wr the ability to out reach the db but do u think their qb can place the ball that well? i dont think so

Cheesehog

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Steve(I'm taking "facial contortion lessons" from Jon Grueden)Mariucci told the Refs that every time Carrol put his hands up, He wants a flag thrown or he'll throw a fit. You could almost see it in his eyes saying " See ref, I told you he would do it!" Yes I believe carrol has a reputation now and it's gonna be hard for him to shake it. It's a hole he dug and now only stellar play, no flags, and some picks is going to take the negative spotlight off him. Sherman needs to adress this or bench him. Otherwise this will kill them in Games all season long.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts