Not open for further replies.

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
majikman said:
tromadz said:
majikman said:
pyledriver80 said:
Yep.....I bet TT's got one heck of a replacement to! I'm sure he going through the roster of last years Northeastern Idaho State Tech team looking for a guy who will come and play for a 75.00 a year

Carroll was thrown into the fire as a rookie and he failed. No big surprise. He has talent, but no teaching. Slowik and Shottenheimer?

Damn, the kid didn't have a chance.

What about BATES? yeah ok. Carroll sucks, ok.

If you read TO's post above, he stated that that's when Carroll played better, when Bates was here. He flourished with some real coaching.

But according to many of your prior posts, you stated that Sanders was going to be as good of a DC as Bates because Sanders worked with and studied under him.

Yeah, I should really go back andfind all the posts about "how great TT's Defense was going to be" and how Ted assembled "a top 5 Defense"

This Defense STINKS STINKS STINKS! We were next to last before this week. We may now be last.

The sad thing is that this was supposed to be "the strong part" of our team..........what a sheer disaster

majikman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who do you think is going to pick Carroll up, and do you think he will do well there?

Will be interesting to watch...

OP
OP
P

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
majikman said:
Who do you think is going to pick Carroll up, and do you think he will do well there?

Will be interesting to watch...

Houston. It's a lock I bet.

I think because of his speed he'll last in the NFL but he'll never live up to a 1st round pick ever.

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
majikman said:

I don't know. I think Carroll will be Ok if he actually played with a safety that could provide support. This may be the best thing for him. Hopefully the penalty flags that followed him around will ease up with his new team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts