dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4packgirl said:
dhpackr said:
4packgirl said:
i cannot believe i wasted 5 minutes of my life reading this!! :(

1324 posts, & never once anything worthwhile to say :lol: :lol: :lol:

boy oh boy - am i GLAD you put those little laughing faces behind that cause otherwise i'd think you were serious!! :roll:

friggin *********! just because you can spew so-called stats outta your *** does NOT make you a better/worse poster than anyone else on here so get over yourself, idiot!!

now...was THAT worthwhile enough for ya, dh?? :twisted: :p

i don't know where you get off attacking me, but seeing as you're the only broad on this forum i know wher it'll get me if i respond.

i'll make you a deal, its real simple.
don't respond to anything i write, and i'll be sure to ignore every thing you post and never post a single responce to anything you write.

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
wayneweltzin said:
I'm surprised he is mouthing off, he really does not have the game to back up his mouth,,,man he gets burnt just like Terrel Buckly did back in the day.

ummm, how many years did t. buck play?

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
dhpackr said:
4packgirl said:
dhpackr said:
4packgirl said:
i cannot believe i wasted 5 minutes of my life reading this!! :(

1324 posts, & never once anything worthwhile to say :lol: :lol: :lol:

boy oh boy - am i GLAD you put those little laughing faces behind that cause otherwise i'd think you were serious!! :roll:

friggin *********! just because you can spew so-called stats outta your *** does NOT make you a better/worse poster than anyone else on here so get over yourself, idiot!!

now...was THAT worthwhile enough for ya, dh?? :twisted: :p

i don't know where you get off attacking me, but seeing as you're the only broad on this forum i know wher it'll get me if i respond.

i'll make you a deal, its real simple.
don't respond to anything i write, and i'll be sure to ignore every thing you post and never post a single responce to anything you write.

it wasn't an attack...it was a mere observation brought on by your antagonistic attitude toward my posts. it was all in good fun on my part as i enjoyed it immensely - sorry the same can't be said for you. in the future, i'd be more than happy to ignore your posts at your request. if you ignore my posts, that is your choice. have a terrific day! :)

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i luv 4packgirl

(so much that her picture is my wallpaper on my CPU)

(does that scare you?)

(good)

Members online

Latest posts