Carroll fights Gardner in practice...

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah being tough is a good thing but starting fights with teammates isn't the way to go, keyword with TEAMMATES

showstopper4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
everyone who thinks carrol should get released for the scrap, is a bunch of dumb *** dip ******* losers who have no idea about what goes on in training camps all around the league. You guys really need to gt your head in the game, Gardner is crap, Carrol has been aggressive and playing with emotion. gardner's the one thats going and soon...you can bank on that. I'm happy to see some intensity out of our camps, if youve ever played any sport in your life, this kind of thing gets everyone riled up. Gardner probably pulled a cheap one cause he cant play the game for **** anymore. All the guys who have been hating on carrol so much can go suck off each others ****s, cause though hes shown huge improvement during the regular seasons, everyone keeps hounding him for past mistakes.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
showstopper4 said:
everyone who thinks carrol should get released for the scrap, is a bunch of dumb *** dip ******* losers who have no idea about what goes on in training camps all around the league. You guys really need to gt your head in the game, Gardner is crap, Carrol has been aggressive and playing with emotion. gardner's the one thats going and soon...you can bank on that. I'm happy to see some intensity out of our camps, if youve ever played any sport in your life, this kind of thing gets everyone riled up. Gardner probably pulled a cheap one cause he cant play the game for **** anymore. All the guys who have been hating on carrol so much can go suck off each others ****s, cause though hes shown huge improvement during the regular seasons, everyone keeps hounding him for past mistakes.

I agree 100%.

Great post......if it don't get you suspended :lol:

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TomAllen said:
calicheesehead said:
Funny how some folks can't enjoy a bit of sarcasm without getting their ******* in a ***, especially those who advertise the first amendment.

What does this post even mean?

He's talking to MR. "Free Speech/ Where's the ignore button".

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
showstopper4 said:

I agree 100%.

I also agree. The fights are just the straws that are beating the hell out of the camel(or something). He sucks, his attitude sucks, he gets arrested, and oh yeah, 3 fights with teammates in 3 years, and this one could have seriously injured Gardner, and we need all our WRs, damnit!

Anyone who thinks im saying he should be cut just for the fight, are members of the "Missed the point" club. Oh hey,depack, how ya doin!

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
DePack said:
showstopper4 said:

I agree 100%.

I also agree. The fights are just the straws that are beating the hell out of the camel(or something). He sucks, his attitude sucks, he gets arrested, and oh yeah, 3 fights with teammates in 3 years, and this one could have seriously injured Gardner, and we need all our WRs, damnit!

Anyone who thinks im saying he should be cut just for the fight, are members of the "Missed the point" club. Oh hey,depack, how ya doin!

you act like carroll is a cancer on the packers. he got in a fight w/joey thomas(who was cut), and gardiner(who will be cut) . he is pumped up, and trying hard. you can't say playing agressivley is a bad thing for our #3-4 cb

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
showstopper4 said:

See ya showstopper4.... :lol:

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
dhpackr said:
tromadz said:
DePack said:
showstopper4 said:

I agree 100%.

you act like carroll is a cancer on the packers. he got in a fight w/joey thomas(who was cut), and gardiner(who will be cut) . he is pumped up, and trying hard. you can't say playing agressivley is a bad thing for our #3-4 cb

so...if someone is gonna be cut, Ahmad Carroll gets to fight them? Is this a new tradition?

TomAllen

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tromadz said,

so...if someone is gonna be cut, Ahmad Carroll gets to fight them? Is this a new tradition?

Yeah, it's gonna be a new feature on the Ultimate Fighting Network.

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
im mad at carroll right now, but to be honest, that would be a hell of a tradition.

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
dhpackr said:
carroll is an agressive, cocky, young player. its not driver he is fighting with. i want an agressive corner.

yep, as long as its not starters, right? Ahmad Carroll, the B-Team Assassin!

TomAllen

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Great movie!

("The only thing funnier than a guy getting punched in the face is a guy getting knee'd in the balls." -Groucho Marx)

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
dhpackr said:
carroll is an agressive, cocky, young player. its not driver he is fighting with. i want an agressive corner.

yep, as long as its not starters, right? Ahmad Carroll, the B-Team Assassin!

you can't see why brining in a guy that is playing your position and making 10 million dollars for 1 season would make a player cop an attitude.

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
you cant be serious..

so you're at work, and your boss hires a guy that makes 10 times more than you.

you don't feel you have something to prove?

and your not going to have a kill 'em all attitude?

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
not if its obvious the guy is 10 times better than me.

and if this is the excuse ur making for the man(which is a bad one)...why not fight Woodson...or is that next weeks marque match up?

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:

and if this is the excuse ur making for the man(which is a bad one)...why not fight Woodson...or is that next weeks marque match up?

Yet Cory Rodgers can tote a gun outside a nightclub and it's ok. Oh wait......that was a TT guy, it doesn't fit your argument, oops

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:

that's not the point i'm trying to make.
i'm saying; if your boss hires a guy to do your job, and pays him 10 times your salary, you're not going to go about the job more agressivley?

why not fight Woodson, b/c carroll needs to show he can jam gardiner on the line and blanket a tall WRer down feild.

carrroll lost his job, there is a new coaching staff. carroll has something to prove, and is trying to get in a big WRers head.

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
aggressive football.....fighting teammates....

playing hard....pulling a man down by his facemask in a fight....

Carroll DOES have something to prove. This was the year he was gonna prove he was more mature, and ready to do good things in his 'breakout' year. "I" was even buying into it. And...yeah... he pulled a 'Grabby Smurf'

kmac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
dhpackr said:
tromadz said:
you cant be serious..

so you're at work, and your boss hires a guy that makes 10 times more than you.

you don't feel you have something to prove?

and your not going to have a kill 'em all attitude?
I'm not going to prove something by beating the **** out of my co-worker. That just proves that I'm a ********* and my boss was right to pay that other guy a lot of money to take my job.

Members online

Latest posts