Carroll fights Gardner in practice...

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
packersnews blog:

Cornerback Ahmad Carroll and receiver Rod Gardner got into a heated fight Monday afternoon during a two-minute drill. The players exchanged words and then Carroll grabbed Gardner by the facemask and pulled him to the ground, where the two had to be separated by teammates. Carroll continued to kick after the two players were separated. In the aftermath of the fray as Gardner started walking toward Carroll, Coach Mike McCarthy then stepped in to separate the players.
-----------
Carroll coulda seriously injured Gardner doing that.

I hope this is the end of Carroll. Just get him off the team. he is a cancer. Yeah hes young, yeah he has potential. whatever.

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
and im disgusted. im not mad, or happy that i get to take a cheapshot at Carroll. He was starting to be useful(blitzes) and 'maturing' and then he goes and does this...AGAIN

Since we got carroll, hes had 3 fights and 1 arrest. just get him off the ****ing team.

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What did you think of his antics talking with the Atlanta sideline during the game? He definately seems like a punk. I don't think that I have seen Harris do any real showboating.

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I dont see anyother player acting like this.

and as I noticed about the fight it was carrol doing the fighting not much of Gardner

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
carroll fighting like a pusssy no less. grabbing the face mask and bringing the man to the ground? disgusting. go **** yourself, carroll.

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah and having to kick like a little girl when they drag him away. The face mask is to protect people not to let you harm them carrol

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Carroll's a scrapper, Gardner is not. At least Ahmad's trying to get some life out of Gardner. Maybe Gardner was hitting Carroll in the hands with his face mask!

Tylaa

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I mean the guy stole a kids bike and ran off without bringing the kid his bike back... I saw him in the game saturday and he was badmouthing the whole Falcons sideline... I was like wow hes gonna get his *** kicked by them.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did any of you guys see this?

I thought we wanted guys with fight! I thought that's the difference between MM and our former coach! On the contrary....if Gardner didn't fight back, he should go. He's got what about 5 inches and 25 lbs on Carroll. Oh ****....now I remember Carroll wasn't brought in by TT. Let's can his ****.

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
size matters when you're pulled to the ground by the facemask?

Again with the mike sherman defending for no reason.

but while you're at it....**** yeah, cut his ***, the sherman drafted bust.

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:

I thought we wanted guys with fight! I thought that's the difference between MM and our former coach! On the contrary....if Gardner didn't fight back, he should go. He's got what about 5 inches and 25 lbs on Carroll. Oh ****....now I remember Carroll wasn't brought in by TT. Let's can his ****.

so ryan how far away are we from getting that ignore button?

PackinSteel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:

Yeah but save the fight in you for the other teams!! He's always come off hot-headed - this isn't the first time he's been in scrapes with teammates. He's never showed me any amazing (merely capable) abilities and isn't worth the hassle of being baby-sat by coaches.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There's fights in every NFL camp. Every camp every year. You guys are just looking for reasons to get rid of Carroll.

Nicnac.......you need a button to ignore people?

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Packnic said:
DePack said:

so ryan how far away are we from getting that ignore button?

It's coming. believe me ... its coming :)

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dude depack. your freakin lame.

its not that your argument is lame. i in fact think Carroll is improving and this fight really means nothing, and definetly doesnt deserved to get booted for it. A punk *** move none the less, he shouldnt be canned for being spirited(even though it may be a fault in some cases)

but the fact that you have to say things the way you do, and bring up a stupid TT/MS arguments for no reason whatsoever. Then you say gardner should be kicked out, which is well just plain retarded. Thats just lame and bush league. which fits you to a T.

Cant you just say carroll shouldnt be benched or cut, because we want a fighting spirit, someone to step in and go after the other teams head. Or is that too adult.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
extern void main (void)

{

ifstream if input file;
char sbuffer[buf_size];
bool bdataexists(true)];

ifinputfile open (in_file, ios::in|ios::nocreate );

if( ifInputefile is_open() != 1 )

{

cout << "file " << in_)File <<" could not be opened

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packnic said:
Dude depack. your freakin lame.

its not that your argument is lame. i in fact think Carroll is improving and this fight really means nothing, and definetly doesnt deserved to get booted for it. A punk *** move none the less, he shouldnt be canned for being spirited(even though it may be a fault in some cases)

but the fact that you have to say things the way you do, and bring up a stupid TT/MS arguments for no reason whatsoever. Then you say gardner should be kicked out, which is well just plain retarded. Thats just lame and bush league. which fits you to a T.

Cant you just say carroll shouldnt be benched or cut, because we want a fighting spirit, someone to step in and go after the other teams head. Or is that too adult.

So you agree with me, but can't resist ripping me. If you don't like my style don't read my posts (hint: it's the same as an "ignore button"). :roll:

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Sorry about that. I had to stop what I was saying and type the code during lecture which my text icon was in the quick reply.

Anyhooters.

Fights in camp is good if its between players who are fighting for a roster spot.

fights in camp by the same person over and over again is a problem.

In my eyes, that's the difference.

TomAllen

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe Carroll was beating on Gardner because he was "******* it" in practice?

Maybe Gardner started it, who knows?

Personally, I think the Packers defense needs a few thugs out there to toughen them up.

Hey Tromadz, you wouldn't have objected to Nietschke in the 1960's would you, and call him a punk-*** thug that should be cut from the team for starting a fight, or maybe you would?

How about **** Butkis, or Mike Curtis. How about Deacon Jones, anyone? Jack Lambert, or Jack Tatum? All nasty fellows in their time.

Hell, I'm sure Lombardi encouraged it, to a degree.

Hell, I'd like to see anyone here call Ahmad Carroll a punk *** thug to his face out in the street, in your street clothes, mano a mano...

Why all the hatin' towards Ahmad Carroll? Did he personally offend you somehow?

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Funny how some folks can't enjoy a bit of sarcasm without getting their ******* in a ***, especially those who advertise the first amendment.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's apparent that the guys that were drafted by Sherman are on the line. As i 've said before, Carrol was a jump when we took him. There were many better players than him, but the poor kid was taken before he should have been and he just isn't that good. But because of where he was taken everyone has these high expectations of him. So the guy is probably fighting like crazy for a job at this time. I know he's a bit of a punk and talks too much, but that's the coaches problem. Now if he can't back it up, then he better learn to shut up. The fight doesn't bother me at all. I'd rather have a player with a little fight in them than a guy who just accepts being bad. Carrol just may end up getting cut, but if he doesn't, I'd hope that McCarthy finally puts a stop to the cockiness.

TomAllen

Cheesehead
Reaction score
calicheesehead said:
Funny how some folks can't enjoy a bit of sarcasm without getting their ******* in a ***, especially those who advertise the first amendment.

What does this post even mean?

kewlbeans

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Double standards set by the obsessed Carroll haters are funny.

When other articles are posted about training camp fights NOT involving Carroll the replies are all "" LMAO !! Boys will be boys."" or " He's got a mean streak, I like that!!.""

When Carroll is involved in a scuffle (wich he is prone to do) you guys scream bloody murder . You weren't there , you don't know what happened or who started it, but screw the facts , it's that sob Carroll.

I like Carroll's mean streak.

TomAllen

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ol' Time Hockey..yeah!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Members online

Latest posts