Carroll, Ahmad arrested

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
EASY Trom!!! Don't want you to blow a vein! :wink:
Personally........i don't think Frostys are that good..........(Cheesey sits.....waiting for the WRATH of TROM!) :lol:

:soapbox:

Frostys are so good. How could you say such a thing. Shame on you!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOLOL!!! They arn't CHOCOLATY enough for me!!!
I like the chocolate malts at "Culver's".........i order it with extra chocolate! :D (Their "butter burgers" stink though!)

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
http://www.packersnews.com/archives/new ... 9186.shtml

Ahmad Carroll arrested after altercation

For more

Read more in Saturday’s Green Bay Press-Gazette.

By Dylan B. Tomlinson
PackersNews.com

Green Bay Packers cornerback Ahmad Carroll was arrested Thursday night after an altercation with police outside of a bar in Fayetteville, Ark.

Carroll, who played football at the University of Arkansas, was in Fayetteville visiting friends when the incident occurred.

According to Carroll’s attorney, Sam Hilburn, Carroll was charged with resisting arrest, assaulting a police officer and disorderly conduct, all misdemeanors. Carroll was kept in a holding cell for 15-20 minutes before being released on a $1,500 bond.

Hilburn said the disagreement began at a piano bar when a bouncer wouldn’t let Carroll and his friends in.

“They said it was full, but it wasn’t full,â€

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hilburn said he’s already talked to three witnesses who said that while some of the people in Carroll’s party had been drinking, that Carroll said he had not had anything to drink.
----

right. what a coincidence. everyone was drinking except ahmad. right. thats why people go bar hopping, to not drink.

im not saying drinking makes you bad,but cmon...dont lie.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts