Carmelo from Hubertus

ctrev21

Cheesehead
Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's My Intro:

I'm 42 and have been a Packers fan since I can remember. I can tell you I have a scar on my head thanks to the packers (Jumped up a hit my head watching a game - 38 stiches to close and missed the rest of the game). Grew up in Milwaukee and currently live in Hubertus. Club seat season ticket holder since 03" (Thank Mr. Harlan for the stadium expansion) and have been to many games both at Lambeau and County Stadium. Greatest memory - forking over a few grand and being able to go to SB XXXI for the 3rd Lombardi Trophy. Worst memory - sitting at Lambeau as the Giants kick a field goal and ruining my chance to get to Arizona to watch Favre get his second ring and retire in style.

Hope to partake in more discussions this season and put Bears and Vikings fan in their place (Last in line I hope)! :devil:

OP
OP
C

ctrev21

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can tell you that was one long day! Left from Milwaukee at 6 A.M. You should have see the people at the airport when the flight was delayed an hour due to mechanical issues.....arrived around 11 A.M. and shared a ride to Bourbon Street. Had a great time heckling the Pat's fans. Took in some oysters and alligator at Port Orleans as well a as a huricane or two then off to the superdome....I'll tell you that crowd was amazing, at least 75% Packers fans.....must have been the first out of my seat when Desmond returned that kickoff for a TD..............Yep one of the best days of my like.........flew back that night........got home a 6 A.M. Missed all the partying that night in Milwaukee, but who cares I partied in Naw Leans!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome!!!

I love the area you live in,used to go out on a lake there to party with friends..

Sinnissippi?

Members online

Latest posts