Career night for Rodgers 6 TD?

L

Lunchboxer

Did rodgers have a Career night with 6TD? I dont remember him getting 6TD in a game before?

FearThePack

13x World Champs!
Reaction score
Yes, 6 is his new career high. His previous was 5, which he's only done once vs. the Bears on Christmas last year.

Chicocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As the above poster mentioned, this was a career game for Aaron! I am glad that I got to see every snap! I was SO STOKED when I saw that 3rd down pass get completed to Tom Crabtree. Then Crabtree turned up field and I was like "YES!!!"

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As the above poster mentioned, this was a career game for Aaron! I am glad that I got to see every snap! I was SO STOKED when I saw that 3rd down pass get completed to Tom Crabtree. Then Crabtree turned up field and I was like "YES!!!"
Yeah.
And if that had been Jermichael Finley you would have been, "Noooooo!!!" and we would have heard it here in Wisconsin. LOL

Pacal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is the 28th time a QB has had a 6 or more TD game since 1960.

And the 9th in the past 20 years.

Source: http://bit.ly/SXLXDX

Favre only did it once -- for the New York Jets.

Chicocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wonder, of those 28 players who threw for 6+ TDs in a game, how many did it with 0 interceptions?

Man, this was just truly a game I was so happy I got to watch. In terms of regular season games, it might just be my favorite next to the last year's Christmas game.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favre only did it once -- for the New York Jets.
And he threw 6 interceptions with 3 returned for touchdowns playing for the Pack against the Rams in a playoff game.
That is a record I hope Aaron Rodgers never gets close to breaking.

Brett Favre also retired and unretired 6 times.
In one week.

Pacal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wonder, of those 28 players who threw for 6+ TDs in a game, how many did it with 0 interceptions?

Man, this was just truly a game I was so happy I got to watch. In terms of regular season games, it might just be my favorite next to the last year's Christmas game.

You can get the answer in that link. But.... only 7 times besides Rodgers (since 1960):

Tom Brady ...2009
Tom Brady ... 2007
Peyton Manning ...2004
Peyton Manning ...2003
Mark Rypien ...1991
Tommy Kramer ...1986
Y.A. Tittle ...1962 (he threw 7 TDs, 0 interceptions)

Oh, and it's not 28 players. It's 28 QB performances. Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, George Blanda and Y.A. Tittle each did it twice.

L

Lunchboxer

And he threw 6 interceptions with 3 returned for touchdowns playing for the Pack against the Rams in a playoff game.
That is a record I hope Aaron Rodgers never gets close to breaking.

Brett Favre also retired and unretired 6 times.
In one week.

Dont remind me of that game.

How does one manage to throw 6 INT in a playoff game.

packers020802

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He might just be warming up for the Rams and Jags......

I can't believe someone traded him to me in FF because he got off to a 'slow start'

Members online

Latest posts