%**#; Cardinals

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hate to say it but the Cardinals look like a Juggernaut. They are the Brewers nemesis and the Brewers have been the Cardinals division birch for most of the last 15 years or more. I just hope SF or LA can knock the Cards out of the playoffs. I expect the Brewers to take care of the Braves but just loathe a Brewers Cardinals matchup in the NLCS.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Although.... no longer. I despise the Cards. Love their uniforms tho.

WILLIAMS. What a dumb ****. Punching a wall in celebration? Are you ******** me? My God, they have to pay this guy for being a dummy?

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Although.... no longer. I despise the Cards. Love their uniforms tho.

WILLIAMS. What a dumb ****. Punching a wall in celebration? Are you ******** me? My God, they have to pay this guy for being a dummy?
It wasn't even celebrating that the injury occurred :( . "After our celebration, I went out to have a few drinks," Williams said Wednesday. "On my way home, I was a little frustrated and upset, and I punched a wall. That's how it happened." Can't fix stupid is becoming SO MUCH more apparent as I get older & crotchetier.

realitybytez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hate to say it but the Cardinals look like a Juggernaut. They are the Brewers nemesis and the Brewers have been the Cardinals division birch for most of the last 15 years or more. I just hope SF or LA can knock the Cards out of the playoffs. I expect the Brewers to take care of the Braves but just loathe a Brewers Cardinals matchup in the NLCS.
i agree.

Staff online

Members online