Cardinals on IR out of game

1940sfootball

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Okafur,Redding and of course Honey Badger arent going to be on defense on the field this weekend.
Rodgers will torch them

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Okafur,Redding and of course Honey Badger arent going to be on defense on the field this weekend.
Rodgers will torch them

WHAT? I swear and hope this is true! exactly what we need for our run game to get going! WHOOOHOOOOO!

Last edited:
OP
OP

1940sfootball

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well, I was just banned from a Cardinals site for stating this fact even though they already knew it lol
it was considered trolling...how old are these people?

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well, I was just banned from a Cardinals site for stating this fact even though they already knew it lol
it was considered trolling...how old are these people?

I looked through some of their forums, they seem, as a whole, insufferably cocky and dismissive of the Packers.

OP
OP

1940sfootball

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I looked through some of their forums, they seem, as a whole, insufferably cocky and dismissive of the Packers.

yes, but I want to think deeper about that.
is each individual that stupid or does a person fell they need to type positive stuff no matter what to be part of the in crowd ? they know they doubt it but you have to pretend to drink cool aid even though you doubt?
its just sports.

OP
OP

1940sfootball

Cheesehead
Reaction score
my offense is....

Originally Posted by Stout
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

They have to play up the underdog role, because we're so much better than they are. They need to try for some extra motivation to have a shot at winning.

I said=...the Cardinals are now missing 3 defensive starters against Aaron Rodgers.
Better?

then....
Originally Posted by babedimancheff
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

so...stating facts is trolling?
I warned you....

Reaction score
Actually I coincidentally worked with 2 sets of Denver fans in person the week of our 1st loss to them in 2015. Both fans were not only NOT cocky, but I would even say humble. I got the feeling there was mutual respect.
As far as AZ fans I haven't had any experience but it's a shame when any NFL fan gets condescending to another teams fans. Especially after beating them handily. I would venture it wouldn't happen in person nearly as much. People are more aggressive in online chat and even to the point I think they'd be embarrassed if they met you.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score

Those are the best kind of fans to steer clear of and just go in and politely beat their team. Return on Sunday and ask "Any wanna talk football with a Packer fan?"

Voltron

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I live in AZ and many are cocky, and disappear when Cardinals are doing bad. A large chunck even have alternative team jerseys when Az is having a bad season. Seems like many Az fans have dual allegiance depending on weather. But it seems limited to california teams, Chargers, Raiders and 49s. I seen a few people wearing California team jerseys at the beggining of the season and now wearing AZ jerseys. AZ has to bunch of bandwagon fans.

OP
OP

1940sfootball

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I live in AZ and many are cocky, and disappear when Cardinals are doing bad. A large chunck even have alternative team jerseys when Az is having a bad season. Seems like many Az fans have dual allegiance depending on weather. But it seems limited to california teams, Chargers, Raiders and 49s. I seen a few people wearing California team jerseys at the beggining of the season and now wearing AZ jerseys. AZ has to bunch of bandwagon fans.

I could honestly care less about that lol
I mean that I'm an nfl fan and I like color so I have many teams t shirts and replica jerseys.

except I wont get Seahawks stuff because lime green is so...bad

D

Deleted member 6794

Rodgers will torch them

WHAT? I swear and hope this is true! exactly what we need for our run game to get going! WHOOOHOOOOO!

This is a huge boost for us. I am hoping this makes a big difference as it seems it would that is probably their two best run defenders. They did sign Babin and brought someone up from the practice squad

Mathieu missed the first game as well and Redding played a total of 17.8% of the defensive snaps. The Cardinals will miss Okafor but it's hardly a game breaker.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm SHOCKED that there are Cardinals fans who don't understand how GREAT the Green Bay Packers are.

Also, the Cardinals immediately signed Jason Babin to replace Okafor. 35 yo and out of football after spending a month with the Ravens early this season. Interesting. There's no way Babin would be good enough to play for our team. :whistling:

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mathieu missed the first game as well and Redding played a total of 17.8% of the defensive snaps. The Cardinals will miss Okafor but it's hardly a game breaker.

we could do without redding anyway considering he is one of those that scooped the ball up after a fumble for a TD. it's a good sign for us.
also okafor being out is not a "game breaker" but on a psychological standpoint it could play a vital role in disrupting the psyche of the players. coming off a big loss to seattle and being on bye before a vital game that you have to win, and one of your starters injuries himself off the field is not good. now you have a 12 yr veteran that has to learn their playbook and to adjust, which can take couple of games. this one guy could disrupt the flow of this defense. I will take ANYTHING that could HELP us win.

Last edited:

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
speaking of bashing. just found what a panthers fan found on seattle board talking about panthers fans LOL:

"I liken Carolina fans to a child beginning to walk. This is new territory, so excuse them if they look goofy as hell."

D

Deleted member 6794

we could do without redding anyway considering he is one of those that scooped the ball up after a fumble for a TD. it's a good sign for us.

I'm quite sure the Cardinals will be able to find someone else capable of scooping up a fumble.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I guess, all things considered, since the Packers have so many injured guys sitting out, it balances things a little bit that the Cards have some injuries. But wouldn't you like to see this match up with two perfectly healthy teams? That would be a real interesting match up in my opinion.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
speaking of bashing. just found what a panthers fan found on seattle board talking about panthers fans LOL:

"I liken Carolina fans to a child beginning to walk. This is new territory, so excuse them if they look goofy as hell."
a few comments come to mind, like if the shoe fits and look in a mirror. 50% of that stadium cleared out in the NFCCG last year with half a quarter to play, yet all of them will claim to have been there till the bitter end :)

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score

hate to beat a dead horse but panthers have a poll on their forum asking who will win. no one picked seattle. :speechless:
this goes well with the post from the seattle "fan" quote I posted above.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score

LOL....Kettle...Black? So Seahawks fans who were pretty much non-existent prior to 2012 find themselves to all of a sudden being historically relevant in the NFL? They showed their age and wisdom at the end of that SB last year.

OP
OP

1940sfootball

Cheesehead
Reaction score

the second that Badger went down I knew it would hamper them in the playoffs.
now him and 2 other starters are down.

...the sum of its parts...